Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just got these bad boys on sale for like 50bucks. Always wanted them but the $90 pice was wayyyy too steep.

ive ordered laces from a few places and just havent been happy with any of the quality :[  i have so many pairs of ropes that i dont use. whats everyones favorite? also the length of the laces should be a little longer for glvs right? like 51 
Rope lace supply is pretty good. Just got the laces I bought for a pair of gel sagas I got.
nah rope lace supply blows. 

bouhgt about 5 laces from them. all the aglets too large. can barley lace my shoe. only go there if you're buying basic solid colors

also a lot people here had the same issue and apparently the dudes a ****.

dope laces and a few other are better. 

nah rope lace supply blows. 

bouhgt about 5 laces from them. all the aglets too large. can barley lace my shoe. only go there if you're buying basic solid colors

also a lot people here had the same issue and apparently the dudes a ****.

dope laces and a few other are better. 
thats weird ive had the same problem with dope laces. either the aglets are too big or the laces themselves feel super hard and dry o ive even had laces too soft where the threading starts coming apart lmao 

ordered an all black pair of ropes from dope laces and 1 lace was at least 2 inches longer than the other. don't know why they all charge shipping as well, esp for items that small.

thats weird ive had the same problem with dope laces. either the aglets are too big or the laces themselves feel super hard and dry o ive even had laces too soft where the threading starts coming apart lmao 
haha i quit then. they all suck.

ordered an all black pair of ropes from dope laces and 1 lace was at least 2 inches longer than the other. don't know why they all charge shipping as well, esp for items that small.
yea shipping is like a $1

Alvin's are a shoe you need to see in person. Man all those colors mesh well. Makes the shoe really really pop. 

Back
Top Bottom