Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thinking about getting this weekend ubiq asics release . how does the gt-cool run in gl3 n 5 i size up .5
took the same size as all my gl3s....fit is similar, but just a little more space in the toebox, at least it feels like it for me.

may be able to size down a half, which i could also do with gl3s if they got leather inliner. 

took the same size as all my gl3s....fit is similar, but just a little more space in the toebox, at least it feels like it for me.

may be able to size down a half, which i could also do with gl3s if they got leather inliner. 
May i ask what size you wear in GL3s and Gel Sagas if any? I see you wear 11.5 in Sauconys and 12 in Nikes.

Last edited:

Alvin's are a shoe you need to see in person. Man all those colors mesh well. Makes the shoe really really pop. 
This.
Everyone trying to defend the basic-ness of the Alvin's 
laugh.gif

May i ask what size you wear in GL3s and Gel Sagas if any? I see you wear 11.5 in Sauconys and 12 in Nikes.
12 in gl3s, 11.5 in sagas, 11.5 in sauconys....nike really depends on the shoe, 11.5 or 12.

my gt cools are a 12! 

I kinda like these Ubiqs actually.. muted olive colour way with 3M hits look quite good. I'm not really familiar with the model, but I'm also glad it isn't another GL3 or V. Good to mix it up a bit.

ordered an all black pair of ropes from dope laces and 1 lace was at least 2 inches longer than the other. don't know why they all charge shipping as well, esp for items that small.
Same thing happened to me with Rope Lace Supply and dude was a total prick about it. Filed a paypal claim to get a refund it pissed me off so much.

Back
Top Bottom