Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah. A lot of people going for the navy pair. I don't think they will be as easy to cop as some are speculating. I'll be up tonight waiting for them to hit the J. Crew site... Can't order from Packer and pay that ridiculous $15 shipping cost.

Yep I copped the navy and concur they are dope as hell. The combination with the tan and salmon is beautiful.

Better than the original dirty bucks imo.

Yep I copped the navy and concur they are dope as hell. The combination with the tan and salmon is beautiful.

Better than the original dirty bucks imo.
yea man it's like once i seen them and tried them on i was somewhat blown away. And def better the OG bucks. those are just boring and someone offered me way too much on goat..

On another note.. I put my Kois on goat for an obscene amount and they sold. Crazy what people will pay for kicks

Happened to be in the city today so I dipped into the Liquor Store. Here's the breakdown.. As expected, the white are pretty whack but if u like white leather kicks then u might like them. The grey are ok but suede is mad nappy. From pics, I liked the burgundy the best, but as I feared, the leather was way too hard and shiny so those were a pass too. Last but not least.. The navy are dope as hell. Copped a pair. Once i put them on feet I knew they were mine. Also copped the grey herringbone New Era hat. Pretty understated yet dope. Also I asked about sz runs and they had a few in each color. Only had 2 sz 9.5 on navy he told me tho.. The kicks came with a jcrew shoe horn and a little booklet and the hat came with a jcrew new era dust bag
But did you buy both pair of 9.5? I need them!! :lol::wow:

yea man it's like once i seen them and tried them on i was somewhat blown away. And def better the OG bucks. those are just boring and someone offered me way too much on goat..

On another note.. I put my Kois on goat for an obscene amount and they sold. Crazy what people will pay for kicks

Word it's been a while since I wanted a pair of GLIII's this bad. And I did the same with the og bucks lol...sometimes you have to take advantage of the hype man.

Still in it for the White Bucks. :nthat:

download (1).jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

LPU Patta GLs
Fresh out the box. Been really wanting these since they dropped.

I told myself that I wouldn't pay over $200. Found them for $200 shipped, which I'm good with.

Patta killed these IMO. Butter Nubuck upper, perf toebox and leather sock liner

But It's the simple little details that really make it for me though. The pink P lace dubraes and the Patta script logo on the aglets etc. I'm definitely a Patta fanboy. LOL

Yeah. A lot of people going for the navy pair. I don't think they will be as easy to cop as some are speculating. I'll be up tonight waiting for them to hit the J. Crew site... Can't order from Packer and pay that ridiculous $15 shipping cost.

What time do they usually go live on J.Crew?

Can you post some pics of the navys? Thinking bout grabbing those or the greys

This is doubtful but there's always an off-chance that J.Crew butchers the online release for themselves and accidentally lets discount codes work. They did the same thing with a number of higher-profile NB collabs including the Cortados. This seems way too important of a release for them to screw up but it never hurts to try.

was initially set on Oxbloods and Navy, but after GGGs evaluation on the Oxbloods, i'm second guessing those now

Wish those Pattas made it stateside...they're dope as hell

I'm going to be ready. Gonna to get my bottle of Henny and donkey bang my shawtyboo all before 11 CST. :nerd: #TeamWhiteBucks

Back
Top Bottom