Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Good luck man. I look forward to seeing what they did with the special packaging. I'm hoping I can have the Liquor store ship me a pair with the special packaging.

Appreciate it bro :D ...and same to you, there's a good chance there'll be some leftovers so hopefully they'll do that for you. Can't wait to see what they did with the packaging myself. :smokin

IMG_5279.jpg

LPU- FP Squads
Finally got my hands on these bad boys.
Probably my favorite of the 25th Anniversaries.

The Materials are amazing. Couldn't be happier with them.

That white buck pair is growing on me
Think they'll sell out? I can't tell what people will go for anymore

Edit: not sure about the shape though
Saw some major toe dents in pics

Last edited:
Guys, I need help with GL3 sizing. The last GL3 I got was the grey RC. I always go .5 up. But I heard there was a change in sizing in the past year in regards to the EU/JP. Do I stick with the same US size?

That white buck pair is growing on me
Think they'll sell out? I can't tell what people will go for anymore

Edit: not sure about the shape though
Saw some major toe dents in pics
Yeah. The white pair is growing on me as well.

It seems that the navy is the pair most people will be going for, but who knows. I don't think these will be too difficult to get, but I also don't see them sticking around to hit discount either. Better off just picking them up when they drop to be safe.

Good luck man. I look forward to seeing what they did with the special packaging. I'm hoping I can have the Liquor store ship me a pair with the special packaging.

wait how are you gonna do that 0_0 i might need to do the same lol. also underdog rules glad ive seee them live at least once

i love the white colorway but im way too OCD for all leather pairs

Guys, I need help with GL3 sizing. The last GL3 I got was the grey RC. I always go .5 up. But I heard there was a change in sizing in the past year in regards to the EU/JP. Do I stick with the same US size?
I didn't notice a change but the last pair I got was hikeshis

wait how are you gonna do that 0_0 i might need to do the same lol. also underdog rules glad ive seee them live at least once

i love the white colorway but im way too OCD for all leather pairs
When they did the Butterscotch NB, I called the store and they offered to ship me a pair with the special packaging. I'm not sure if it will work for this release or not, but always worth a shot! I'll be calling almost all of the locations that are getting the special packaging tomorrow. I'll post in here if I'm successful.

I've seen Underdog several times since they started playing shows again and they never disappoint. Easily one of my favorite live bands ever.

When they did the Butterscotch NB, I called the store and they offered to ship me a pair with the special packaging. I'm not sure if it will work for this release or not, but always worth a shot! I'll be calling almost all of the locations that are getting the special packaging tomorrow. I'll post in here if I'm successful.

I've seen Underdog several times since they started playing shows again and they never disappoint. Easily one of my favorite live bands ever.

yes please let me know if you are able to get through and which store! so i guess it was only the white & burgundy pairs that got special packaging? they never posted the other 2 with different boxes :[

and thats awesome I have to seem them again soon

yes please let me know if you are able to get through and which store! so i guess it was only the white & burgundy pairs that got special packaging? they never posted the other 2 with different boxes :[

and thats awesome I have to seem them again soon
I think they only posted those two pairs because those two were getting in-store releases today. The navy and grey pairs are in-store tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom