Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wish it wasnt an hour and half train ride for me into the city ugh lol they would most likely be closed by the time i get there after work gr

I don't think they'll be hard to get but I don't think they'll hit discount. I thought about hitting liquor store but wasn't feeling it. Will try online

I've never owned any Asics models before (none that I kept, anyway) but being a fan of runners I've always had admiration and love for the GL3. For me the white pairs are super clean. May break my streak of buying strictly NB models for the past 4 years. Maybe.

So oxbloods at Jcrew and Packer online tomorrow?

Any idea what time?
According to IG online will be tomorrow for all colorways
IMG_0538.PNG

Happened to be in the city today so I dipped into the Liquor Store. Here's the breakdown.. As expected, the white are pretty whack but if u like white leather kicks then u might like them. The grey are ok but suede is mad nappy. From pics, I liked the burgundy the best, but as I feared, the leather was way too hard and shiny so those were a pass too. Last but not least.. The navy are dope as hell. Copped a pair. Once i put them on feet I knew they were mine. Also copped the grey herringbone New Era hat. Pretty understated yet dope. Also I asked about sz runs and they had a few in each color. Only had 2 sz 9.5 on navy he told me tho.. The kicks came with a jcrew shoe horn and a little booklet and the hat came with a jcrew new era dust bag

Happened to be in the city today so I dipped into the Liquor Store. Here's the breakdown.. As expected, the white are pretty whack but if u like white leather kicks then u might like them. The grey are ok but suede is mad nappy. From pics, I liked the burgundy the best, but as I feared, the leather was way too hard and shiny so those were a pass too. Last but not least.. The navy are dope as hell. Copped a pair. Once i put them on feet I knew they were mine. Also copped the grey herringbone New Era hat. Pretty understated yet dope. Also I asked about sz runs and they had a few in each color. Only had 2 sz 9.5 on navy he told me tho.. The kicks came with a jcrew shoe horn and a little booklet and the hat came with a jcrew new era dust bag
I love nappy/long suede so that grey pair is calling me. That blue pair has a Salmon Toe feel to it though. Kinda want both.

Honestly i liked the blue a lot more than i thought i would. Plus i already have formosas which are grey and nappy lol
haha I got a bit of Formosas vibe from them too. I don't have Formosas so this would be a cheap substitute.

Man now you got me just wanting to buy Formosas.

Can you post a pic of the hat? I haven't found any good pics of them yet.

Back
Top Bottom