Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like them all, odd to me they release these after the 25th dirty bucks

but whatever, i'm not complaining. I love the brick midsole

the thing is... i never find myself wearing or wanting to wear gl3s anymore.

where u see info on packaging? I missed that I guess.

EARLY RELEASE
Stop by the Liquor Store at 235 West Broadway, New York, NY, for special packaging and the first chance to get these exclusive sneakers.
Thursday, September 28th, 10am: the Oxblood Leather and the White Buck.
Friday, September 29th, 10am: the Navy Buck and the Charcoal Suede.

would have liked to at least get the navy in special packaging :[

I think it's only the white and oxblood which come in special packaging. And I don't think it'll be hard to get because there are so many other releases happening Friday like palace and nintendos. No way people are going after the asics

I think it's only the white and oxblood which come in special packaging. And I don't think it'll be hard to get because there are so many other releases happening Friday like palace and nintendos. No way people are going after the asics
What makes you say only the white and oxblood come with special packaging?

It should be the same price. They've never charged more for special packaging in the past.

I don't have any experience with J Crew, I know they do a lot of NB collabs...so I'll take your word for it man. $160 will be easier to swallow with some nice packaging.

I don't have any experience with J Crew, I know they do a lot of NB collabs...so I'll take your word for it man. $160 will be easier to swallow with some nice packaging.
Good luck man. I look forward to seeing what they did with the special packaging. I'm hoping I can have the Liquor store ship me a pair with the special packaging.

Back
Top Bottom