Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thank you fellas. Ordered twice because I was impatient and didn't see the promocode. Second time I ordered, I entered the promo & it worked. Hopefully I can cancel that first order before they ship it out in the morning.

Thank you fellas. Ordered twice because I was impatient and didn't see the promocode. Second time I ordered, I entered the promo & it worked. Hopefully I can cancel that first order before they ship it out in the morning.

You can always return it in store to any J.Crew in the case that they ship the shoes out and you don't want to pay for return shipping. I've done that a number of times and they'll always give me a full refund.

go into your order history and cancel it. you have an hour

Dang mane! The#WhiteBucks I copped for 171$ because I was loving on the shawtyboo and watching the "Ridiculous 6" on Netflix and rushed the current link and didnt see the "honor code" so I grabbed the "White Bucks" at full retail (not even mad). Then saw the honor link (repped) grabbed the Navy Bucks at $125. Really thinking about grabbing the other two pairs at 250$........ #GladAsicsSheepIsDead #AsicsLove

Dang I wish I would've grabbed the whole set at $500

vintage-hugh-hefner-best-life-ever-33.jpg

Last edited:
If you guys order without applying the code maybe the store can price adjust it and refund the difference.

If you guys order without applying the code maybe the store can price adjust it and refund the difference.

Not going to even trip Pablo, just going to let it ride and be blessed with both pairs having good shapes. #TeamWhiteBucks #TeamNavyBucks :nthat:

Not going to even trip Pablo, just going to let it ride and be blessed with both pairs having good shapes. #TeamWhiteBucks #TeamNavyBucks :nthat:

Also, you could cancel that order under the My Account tab if you ordered within the hour, and then re-order using the code. Looks like just about all sizes are still in stock. But if you're not worried about it, don't bother lol.

Man the largest size in the oxbloods is a 9. They might be on their way to a sellout. I personally went with the Navy's. Oxbloods were a consideration but during the fall/winter i have 2 pair of boots I would reach for first in that color. Also got AM1 restock to budget for.

I was trashing this release the other day for being lazy, but I grabbed the white pair to check out. Free returns and a solid price, so figured why not.

Up to you, but that’s almost $100 in savings and just add a little more and grab another pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom