Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Up to you, but that’s almost $100 in savings and just add a little more and grab another pair lol.

I'm good folk. I didn't play my card all the way right, enjoyed my TGIF with my shawtyboo, still grabbed what I really wanted. Wouldn't of mind grabbing those Vampire Weekend's "Commas" (Oxflood Blood), but I am still estatic about grabbing the 2 pairs I really wanted, and one of them on discount. Plus, it good to see now 10 second hype sellout like it used to be that made me change up and starting grabbing NB's, have changed. Glad all the hype has died off Asics and moved to Ultra Boost. #AsicsLove

download_20170930_013322.jpg

DF2AC20B-CF7C-4E8C-B77E-0A00D734FED0.gif

I'm good folk. I didn't play my card all the way right, enjoyed my TGIF with my shawtyboo, still grabbed what I really wanted. Wouldn't of mind grabbing those Vampire Weekend's "Commas" (Oxflood Blood), but I am still estatic about grabbing the 2 pairs I really wanted, and one of them on discount. Plus, it good to see now 10 second hype sellout like it used to be that made me change up and starting grabbing NB's, have changed. Glad all the hype has died off Asics and moved to Ultra Boost. #AsicsLove

download_20170930_013322.jpg

didnt see them go up at 12 so i walked away for a little :[ thankfully got navy in a 10 with the 30% but wanted grey too :[

that 30% clutch af. 5 pairs for the homies

where did you guys first find the shoes? i didn't see it on mobile only the banner for the ad

Missed the release and code for navy :smh:
Feels like I'm getting screwed if I grab them at full retail now

Was there anyone able to utilize the grand slam (whole set), and grabbed for $450 - $500 #shopfast code; Last night?​

Was there anyone able to utilize the grand slam (whole set), and grabbed for $450 - $500 #shopfast code; Last night?​

Came close, especially with there being no tax in MA, whole set came out to $448. Had everything in cart. I was really feeling the oxblood leathers, too but I had to draw the line somewhere and I only really wanted to check out the white and navy in hand. Wasn't the biggest fan of the charcoal suede, either.

Now I'm debating if I should grab navy from packer or just pass
Packer doesn't allow returns right?

I can't see them honoring all these orders at discount then again I can't see them canceling all of them either. Who knows really

They more than likely will. I've never seen a company that constantly does this with codes over a period of years. Makes me think it's intentional.

Back
Top Bottom