Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What's the deal with these? Released last October but I can't find them anywhere. Stockx has no info, no pairs on ebay.

Daaaamn those are nice! I'm a 10.5 though ugh
Me too. 
smokin.gif

Dang no love for the packer 25th ? I thought those were absolutely flawless and the extra goodies Put it AT #1 for me . 

I don't get the love for the BAIT or KOI  or especially the HALs

Last edited:

Dang no love for the packer 25th ? I thought those were absolutely flawless and the extra goodies but it #1 for me . 

I don't get the love for the BAIT or KOI  or especially the HALs
Packers are my 2nd favorite from the 25th Anniversary after the Squads; size 10.5 too 
smokin.gif

Wearing mine today also. Better than every 25th imo. I put in the other laces tho
Repped, I'm not wearing mine today. I just recycled that pic from January, Im wearing some NB's today, but no doubt the best Asics GL3 to drop in 2015. Glad i was able to secure my pair from a seller in Japan. 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if these are a footlocker exclusive?

I actually totally forgot about them because they got lost via USPS a long time ago and suddenly just showed up today.

Doing some reorganization of the shoe closets, and had to get a picture of all these together. Funny how the number of Lebrons, Jordan's, and AM90s are dropping as my modest Asics collection continues to grow.

ID on the black/green far right?

Man I still want the FPs, Dirty bucks, and the CNCPTS from the 25th line up.

The only pair I didn't strike out on was the WTFiegs

Back
Top Bottom