Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone have a size 9/9.5 bottle rocket pair laying around they want to sell? My friend is looking for a pair.. Thanks

got a pair of grand openings. really liking these, i plan on wearing them a lot
how do they fit? does leather lining make it possible to go down a 1/2 size? been looking for a pair in my gl3 size 10 but can only find 9.5 for retail or less.

Last edited:
how do they fit? does leather lining make it possible to go down a 1/2 size? been looking for a pair in my gl3 size 10 but can only find 9.5 for retail or less.

yup, you'll definitely be able to go half size down. I normally wear an 11 in GLIIIs and 10.5's in leather lined ones. For some reason 10.5s in these were super hard to find aso I risked it and bought a 10 off a guy on fb for 100. they're snug, but not uncomfortable by any means. They should stretch out a little with wear i think too since it's almost all leather.

united arrows white mid sole by justin wolfe. looks clean![emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Kinda out of topic here, but I'm heading to Tokyo in a couple of days. Just wondering if there are any shops or hidden gems that I should check out that carries Asics?

I ordered the selvedge denim Gel Sight and had to return it.

I wear a 9.5 in GLV and the Gel Sight was at least a half size to big.

Is this the norm for Gel sight or could it be a fluke with that particular shoe?

kind of a long shot but anyone know somewhere that still has these sitting in a US size 10?

Back
Top Bottom