Asics Love?!? Where is it?

my chances looking slim to cop. maybe this weekends release will at least lower resell. think any way resell will come down to under $300?

This is an odd drop for the states... A lot of shops released info late....

Premier is dropping their Sauconys this weekend so they might be out

i need to move back to atl so i can actually be close enuff to cop in store. getting tired of striking out online.

The Solebox instore release didn't go as expected for that kind of release so the retailers have reoriented their release strategy to enhance the level i guess
Didn't they do one FCFS and the other raffle? Ends up backfiring and then have to make it up on other retailers. 
Great store and good people... Usually pretty easy to cop there... Raffle was only open from 2-7 and I usually don't have much competition for my size there
Was surprised they would get them and that i hit there. think that timing threw it off. from what i could gather they had around 7-8 pairs. 

other spots should have decent amount i'd think. 

Didn't they do one FCFS and the other raffle? Ends up backfiring and then have to make it up on other retailers. 

Was surprised they would get them and that i hit there. think that timing threw it off. from what i could gather they had around 7-8 pairs. 

other spots should have decent amount i'd think. 

Hope it wasn't a 12 you hit on!!!

**** solebox. A week later and I am still pissed. God damn amateurs when it comes to online drops. Good luck to people trying tomorrow, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom