Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ naw, definitely not.

#OWF (office window friday)

tried to source the SB's internationally, gone with the quickness on one site...dont' think they shipped to US anyways.

But it seems like a lot more "no name/smaller" (i've never heard of) international shops were dropping the SB's so the production run doesn't sound too small. Are all the usual US based suspects supposed to be receiving these? I think I've only seen a couple of US spots post about dropping them.

Don't even know why i try on sjs. I'm like 1/100 on limited releases i want to buy

Last edited:
tried to source the SB's internationally, gone with the quickness on one site...dont' think they shipped to US anyways.

But it seems like a lot more "no name/smaller" (i've never heard of) international shops were dropping the SB's so the production run doesn't sound too small. Are all the usual US based suspects supposed to be receiving these? I think I've only seen a couple of US spots post about dropping them.

there are several US shops will release them tom but mostly in store only.

Which site? One of the random ones with like 5 pairs?

I've actually seen the opposite as a lot of stores I've checked are either not announcing they will have these or just aren't getting.

I've actually seen the opposite as a lot of stores I've checked are either not announcing they will have these or just aren't getting.

Well so far instore for the ones that have announced it. Foot patrol and bodega gonna assume the usual places gonna have em too.

Well so far instore for the ones that have announced it. Foot patrol and bodega gonna assume the usual places gonna have em too.
Yeah a lot of stores that usually don't do instore are doing instore for these; which is weird because they probably have a lot of stock being the big stores they are.

By the way bodega is already a lost cause.

Yeah a lot of stores that usually don't do instore are doing instore for these; which is weird because they probably have a lot of stock being the big stores they are.

In NYC so gonna try at kith, hopefully they don't sell out before they even post em up on their Instagram.

Last edited:

The Solebox instore release didn't go as expected for that kind of release so the retailers have reoriented their release strategy to enhance the level i guess

Back
Top Bottom