Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey fam need some advise. Bought a pair of heat last week and seller hasn't shipped it yet and he's not responding to my messages. Should i file a claim now or give him a few more days? Thinking of filling one now so i can get his attention. What u guys think? Thanks
what medium? 

PP invoice? 

Hey fam need some advise. Bought a pair of heat last week and seller hasn't shipped it yet and he's not responding to my messages. Should i file a claim now or give him a few more days? Thinking of filling one now so i can get his attention. What u guys think? Thanks
I'd give it a week, if he hasn't respond then file a claim.

Thanks
Yes invoice
I'd let him know you intend to file claim if u don't hear by this evening, tomorrow, whenever, give the heads up. 

good news is there should be no question w the case and you'll be refunded, obviously, will just take PP time. 

if he didn't update a tracking num thru pp, he has absolutely no leg to stand on. 

I'd let him know you intend to file claim if u don't hear by this evening, tomorrow, whenever, give the heads up. 

good news is there should be no question w the case and you'll be refunded, obviously, will just take PP time. 

if he didn't update a tracking num thru pp, he has absolutely no leg to stand on. 

No tracking on PP at all. I'll give him until monday to ship the shoes, after that PP claim it is.

Really like these

Just got my first pair of Asics... The UA GLV's. Materials are dope with just a tiny bit of glue stains so happy overall. Also happy I went TTS and the bootie doesn't make them too hard to put on which has happened before with other kicks.

damn, i was bidding on some sand layers on ebay and as i place my would be winning bid it says i can't because certain restrictions the seller has regarding buyers...kinda pissed tbh. If i had seen anything regarding that in the description i wouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I guess it doesn't help that i barely use ebay and only have 1 purchased item

Why don't you just email dude and see if you can work something out. 
Someone else had already bid on it so they won it fair n square. I just had no idea about the restriction haha. The search for sand layers for a decent price continues!!

Really like these
Could you post more pictures? I'm very interested in these!
sure thing when i get some light, all the shots online do them justice though.

Also, Ultra boost crew, you guys take the same size as GL3 or .5 down?
For some, it depends on materials. I personally .5 up from my TTS on all of my UBs usually even though the TTS will work in the Wools.

In general, a lot of people .5 up from TTS in all of their UBs. But there are also a healthy amount of people that go up .5 in the Prime Knit and stay TTS with the Wools (think of these as your "leather lined" of the UB world). Then there a few that stay TTS in both PK and Wool, but I'd say they're rare. Great thing about UBs is the materials stretch and if push comes to shove and they're too tight for you, you can always remove the insole. Hell, NMDs don't even have insoles for that matter. 

But ... if you're referring to going .5 down from your TTS (I thought you stayed TTS on GL3s?) ... no f'ing way would I try that unless they're like a Solebox UB. But even then, the smallest I'd attempt buying without trying them on would be TTS. 

P.S. I hope I just didn't confuse the every living crap out of you.

Last edited:
Just got my first pair of Asics... The UA GLV's. Materials are dope with just a tiny bit of glue stains so happy overall. Also happy I went TTS and the bootie doesn't make them too hard to put on which has happened before with other kicks.
pics?

No tracking on PP at all. I'll give him until monday to ship the shoes, after that PP claim it is.

The longer you wait the more time the seller has to transfer the money out of the account. If you bought the shoes a week ago , they should have been shipped out by now. Just file the dispute and don't close it no matter what the seller says.

Back
Top Bottom