Asics Love?!? Where is it?

@joelom

info on the pants?
laugh.gif

Kicks Hawaii has them for phone order (from what I recall, they didn't charge tax the last time I ordered from them):

[h1]Forbidden[/h1]

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

?????

It works if you Google search: Bait x Asics Splash City. It'll be the first link.

It doesn't work properly when clicked here on NT, which is weird.

Last edited:

BAIT x Asics "Splash City" for $86 shipped using code btvip35 for anyone interested. Ordered a pair just now, there's lots of good sizes.

http://www.baitme.com/bait-x-asics-men-gel-lyte-v-bay-pack-warriors-black-blue-ash5a0k-9060-50

rep'd, thats a decent score. went ahead and ordered a back up pair. for some reason these and the misfits do it for me. they are not the best collab but i fancy both and now have doubled up on both. why can you not access these when just going to the site and looking thru the asics section? i had to google search like you mentioned to get to that page. also why do these not qualify for free shipping? its over $50, the saucony whiskey's i ordered few days ago did and they were $77ish shipped.

ok learn something new everyday. not complaining cause its a steal at $86. i was just curious why those did not qualify for the free shipping. either stoked to score a pair for that as i paid little over $100 for first pair.

Thanks for the head's up on the BAIT sale...grabbed some GLVs for the MRS.

Waited too long on 23Penny, my size sold out on the BLK Rose Gold joints.

Now to find them w/ a discount... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom