Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Man if Clots are $200 I'm going to have to pass. After customs and shipping they will probably be at least $270 by the time they reach my door. As much as I like the tan pair they are just another wheat shoe but with a purple bottom.

I wonder if there is any chance of a US release like sand layers?

I had a collage printed of the 25th anniversary posters to hang in the office and I think it turned out pretty good! I passed on the Titolo, Atmos, and Collette GL3s but I did pick up all the rest. That made for a fun 2015 and looking forward to 2016!
That looks
Awesome!! Can you direct me to the location of the posters? I would like to bring it out also

Can anyone link me to some solid no show socks? Need some new pairs.
A lot of people buy Stance Super Invisibles, but they get pricey at $10+ a pop. There are others some have suggested that I cannot remember, but the some them I couldn't buy in the States even though they had an Internet store (don't ask me why, we couldn't figure it out). I'm sure someone will provide some cheaper alternatives in here for ya. 

Last edited:
Can anyone link me to some solid no show socks? Need some new pairs.
I went to the Ontario Mills mall in Socal and they had Asics no show socks in black for $6 and multi-colored for $8 (This was 50% off from original price before Christmas). The multicolor ones were showing holes near the heel area when I put them on. I would suggest the black ones. The socks are really thin, polyester, and meant for running, not sure how long they will last though. I'll be testing out other brands once I get back into a running regimen.

Originally Posted by Fahqu001  

Just curious, do these fit any different than Ronnie's WCP? I vaguely recall someone mentioning the GRs fit tighter (I could be way off base).
Not sure how the WCP fits yet, but my GR was pretty tight when I went TTS. Wound up going up by half a size for the WCP. Will update you via PM when I get them.

My SBTG package says its "inbound to customs" under USPS... Should I be concerned?
Yes and no I think.  All international packages must be cleared by customs.  If the value is low enough, it might just pass through.  I find when it's marked low, it just flies through customs.  If not, it'll sit there for a while and you might have to pay duty/customs when it arrives.

Last edited:
Any sites to cop the Rose Gold Gel Lyte Vs? Can't find them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom