Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got to pick these up. Xmas present to myself. I'm biased to New Balance but I'm slowly turning. Foot Patrols next.

A bunch of GR's
Gel Classic - Leisure Pack

GLV - Lights Out Pack

Kayano Evo Flash Pack

Future Pack

black rose Gold glv the grey glv(my outdoor pack grey is just starting to wear) and white glv from the "lights out pack" is all the money Asics will receive from me in the near or foreseeable future

Went ahead and grabbed the Black Rose Gold GLV from 23Penny. Grabbed em below retail while I could. I dont see my size staying around long enough for these to hit dicscount. 
could show pics and let know how they were to deal with them 109 is way better than the 150 I saw on Oneness

Can anyone let me know where I can find the blue and purple gt2 in size 8? Been looking for a pair for a while now.

END has these "Casual Lux" GLVs that I havnt seen in here before. i think both pairs are actually pretty dope

Figured I'd post my pic of my top ten pickups this year since 8 are Asics, so ignore the other two non-Asics lol

Figured I'd post my pic of my top ten pickups this year since 8 are Asics, so ignore the other two non-Asics lol
Awesome collection man!
Wished I owned pretty much all of these.
Especially Woei's!
Also that desert rose box is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I had a collage printed of the 25th anniversary posters to hang in the office and I think it turned out pretty good! I passed on the Titolo, Atmos, and Collette GL3s but I did pick up all the rest. That made for a fun 2015 and looking forward to 2016!
Looks awesome.

Does anyone know what asics midsoles are made of on the more popular retro models GL3, GLV, GTII, saga etc? I'm just wondering if they start to crumble after being kept DS for extended periods of time like 7+ years? I'm assuming they do but I've never seen it happen or even seen pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom