Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know if the rose gold GLVs will be dropping in Europe? Did  you get the 3's stateside in the end? Thanks

advance release date...

retail 1499 hkd + shipping 300 hkd + customs tax :smh:

12s were def released in the SBTGs I got a pair for my buddy. 

Dont get ya hopes up on that WW release info. my local shop hasn't heard anything and it wasn't in any of their incoming stock lists. they got all the 25th pairs (- wtfs i guess) 

Also, this shoe dropped nearly TWO MONTHS ago in Japan. 

BAIT x Asics "Splash City" for $86 shipped using code btvip35 for anyone interested. Ordered a pair just now, there's lots of good sizes.
Thanks for the code, "Misfits" from the same pack is available too, only found out after ordering the Splash City, so I made a separate order (shipped together would have made it $12 rather than $8 for 1 pair). Same thing, gotta search in google ("bait misfits) for the link.

Can't decide which pair I like more, so went ahead with both 
happy.gif

12s were def released in the SBTGs I got a pair for my buddy. 

Dont get ya hopes up on that WW release info. my local shop hasn't heard anything and it wasn't in any of their incoming stock lists. they got all the 25th pairs (- wtfs i guess) 

Also, this shoe dropped nearly TWO MONTHS ago in Japan. 
Good to know.

How about the Sand Layers then? 

Almost the same circumstance- released in Asia a while ago, is supposedly releasing in 'late Jan' (according to an Asics brand person)

SBTG could be like the Monkey Time release. Those were pretty limited in doors and numbers stateside, if I recall correctly

Last edited:

Thanks for the code, "Misfits" from the same pack is available too, only found out after ordering the Splash City, so I made a separate order (shipped together would have made it $12 rather than $8 for 1 pair). Same thing, gotta search in google ("bait misfits) for the link.

Can't decide which pair I like more, so went ahead with both 
happy.gif
The pink on the misfits throws me off, if they left that part out I would've copped.

I think they also came with some tan waxed flat laces as well. But the ones in there make the shoe remind me of a gorilla and candy canes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom