Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Bait Melrose had 6 pairs btw. The rest were backdoored.
That's what I said in previous post, man... That melrose is notorious for holding/backdooring. There is no way the la store would get less than sf let alone the orange store. I was saying bait sf (where i got my pair) had 10 pairs not bait melrose.

Last edited:
It definitely seems like not as many stores got these as other 25th anniversarys. I stand by my statement that the moonrocks were easier to get than these.

I'm sure allocation was the same as all other 25ths with the collaborating store getting the heaviest share. I think it's just that this pair was THE pair to just about everyone since the top of the year. Didn't help that they actually lived up to the hype unlike Kois (which had a similar release). So everyone from the OG Asics head to the weekend reseller and all in between were trying to score these. Not to mention all insiders, friends/fam, loyal/preferred customers, employees, and shop owners to all the boutiques that received pairs.

The lack of online availability on these is still unbelievable to me and I'm sure nicekicks will get botted up whenever they release the handful of pairs they have.

That's what I said in previous post, man... That melrose is notorious for holding/backdooring. There is no way the la store would get less than sf let alone the orange store. I was saying bait sf (where i got my pair) had 10 pairs not bait melrose.

Actually now that you mention it, I recall all their 25th anniversary drops have been 6 pairs or less. Melrose is known for that plus they get a broken size run. Diamond Bar is the flagship store so they get the most pairs but it's a 2 hour drive to that store. They've been showing a lot of love to their other stores like Seattle and San Diego. I'm even surprised that SF got 10 pairs.

Last edited:
It definitely seems like not as many stores got these as other 25th anniversarys. I stand by my statement that the moonrocks were easier to get than these.

For what it's worth I got the moonrocks with no problem but struck out on the Hanons

For what it's worth I got the moonrocks with no problem but struck out on the Hanons

Yup. At least the MR's made it online in quite a few places.

I'm thirsty. Someone talk me out of paying resale for these...

Last edited:

Good stuff but there's a lot more moon rocks than there are Hanons regardless of the hype. The HAL's had no hype in my area so it was only natural that the Hanon release was gonna be a problem. Striking out on this release makes me appreciate my Footpatrols though lol.

I can't predict the market for these. Seems like a lot of people wanted these. I'm hoping the price settles down because resellers are asking for ridiculous prices right now. No way in hell am I paying $400+. I'd rather buy Aqua 8's at retail and be happy with those. It's the same damn colorway anyway. J/K

Last edited:

Chances are you've got an above average number of sneakers sitting somewhere, some were probably harder to get than others.....put on your most prized pair and forget about it.

Can't speak for everyone else, but the salt usually exits my body by the end of the day or once I know all realistic options have been exhausted.

Last edited:
Actually now that you mention it, I recall all their 25th anniversary drops have been 6 pairs or less. Melrose is known for that plus they get a broken size run. Diamond Bar is the flagship store so they get the most pairs but it's a 2 hour drive to that store. They've been showing a lot of love to their other stores like Seattle and San Diego. I'm even surprised that SF got 10 pairs.
smh shady af, man. But I'm not surprised sf only got 10. Seems like bait shows no love/investment in that store. They don't even have a bait sign or doors, ish is crazy... It's like the disliked child out of the 7 stores. I believe 100% when worker told me priority goes db seattle and then melrose.

Chances are you've got an above average number of sneakers sitting somewhere, some were probably harder to get than others.....put on your most prized pair and forget about it.

Can't speak for everyone else, but the salt usually exits my body by the end of the day or once I know all realistic options have been exhausted.

Good call. I just put on my PB yeezys lol. Repped.

Good call. I just put on my PB yeezys lol. Repped.

Why am I reading this as Peanut Butter Yeezys? Has anyone made peanut butter & jelly- themed shoes besides those crappy Nike KDs? I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Now I'm hungry.

Last edited:
Nah you're bugging with that

Maybe for people on the east or west coast it was easy. I live about 2 hours north of st Alfred's which seems to be the only shop nearby that gets any 25th Annis but they didn't get these. so almost all releases are online or bust for me. I know how it is on hyped releases where shops help out there loyal customers first and that doesn't even bug me. I was just saying for me this was impossible to get my hands on. Where the moonrocks I was able to get a few pairs because there was tons more online. I don't think a single site had any online except for slamjam.

Back
Top Bottom