Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Couldn't secure my size, but was able to scoop a size 8 for a fellow NT'er @jdm-yo Dropping these off at the post office today.

The sneaker community needs more of this. I hope the sneaker gawds bless you with a pair in your sz bro.

FOR THOSE THAT NEED THE 25TH ATMOS AND OR COLETTE: EMAIL SOCIAL STATUS OR CALL THE CHARLOTTE LOCATION FOR INFO they are marked down to $170 plus an additional 25% off until closing time monday 

Last edited:
Yeah dude there were only 10 pairs. The worker said that bait sf gets shafted on releases. Majority of the stock goes to bait db seattle and then melrose.
They lied to you. I wish they had 10 pairs, but struck out at Melrose, which had 6 pairs only (sizes 9.5, 11, 10, 9, 8.5, 8 was the order).  Well, maybe it was only half-lie as they probably did get more, but backdoor FTW!

Yeah dude there were only 10 pairs. The worker said that bait sf gets shafted on releases. Majority of the stock goes to bait db seattle and then melrose.

Dude at melrose told me they only had 6 pairs!
Bait orange had 1 FSR
undefeated had about 20 pairs but reseller went back to the line and bought more pairs and they grab ransom people and paid them $40 to buy extra pairs......

Last edited:
that's so dirty if that's the case man. fml

Not really I know they had a lot of pairs and they can't predict hype. Stores do it all the Time I'm not even big into asics but it's common sense that if a store says its an online release its pending until the locals are taken care of which is completely fair.

They lied to you. I wish they had 10 pairs, but struck out at Melrose, which had 6 pairs only (sizes 9.5, 11, 10, 9, 8.5, 8 was the order).  Well, maybe it was only half-lie as they probably did get more, but backdoor FTW!
Melrose is notorious for holding pairs. I'm sure they had more than 6. They just released 6 to the public.
Dude at melrose told me they only had 6 pairs!
Bait orange had 1 FSR
undefeated had about 20 pairs but reseller went back to the line and bought more pairs and they grab ransom people and paid them $40 to buy extra pairs......
See above about melrose. Bait orange and sf had the same or close to the same amount then. Sucks about the undefeated situation.

Every botuque does it. If you've ever worked at a sneaker store it's hard. You have to hold down loyal customers and there's temptation from taking higher offers from people. I'm not saying it's right but it's gonna happen everywhere. I see people in this thread *****ing about reselling but those are the same people that resell/skip lines too. Is this thread always like this after a 25th collab? Because honestly I didn't camp since this in 3 years and this release was easy...

Every botuque does it. If you've ever worked at a sneaker store it's hard. You have to hold down loyal customers and there's temptation from taking higher offers from people. I'm not saying it's right but it's gonna happen everywhere. I see people in this thread *****ing about reselling but those are the same people that resell/skip lines too. Is this thread always like this after a 25th collab? Because honestly I didn't camp since this in 3 years and this release was easy...

Not every boutique, as there still are honest ones out there. Butter always sell all of their pairs, and the guys at bait sf opened the package in front of us and laid out all of the pairs they had behind the counter. Was very fortunate to get my size. And it's typical in any thread you go on that people are going to vent their frustrations after a hot release... because while they were easy for you to get in your area they weren't easy for a lot of people in different areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom