Asics Love?!? Where is it?

well this is where the online stock went, locals ATE
Def sold out at concepts, only about 10 people in line at concepts they didn't have any sz 9.5s or 10.5s. Pretty sure one guy brought his sister to grab an extra pair, they let people buy extra's as long as you paid cash. Either way I stuck out with my size, was able to help someone out with a sz 9. 

Last edited:
See. You still want to keep doing this every Saturday? I can tell u there will be a good handful more times this cycle will repeat itself before the year ends. Contact the shops. Contact the companies. Rant, rage, and complain. Strength in numbers folks. Make a difference. Be the change.

paid 350$ for my 13 which I thought wasn't bad

First pair I've wanted since the Get Wets, still got WTFFiegs to go, might even get a pair of FPs down the road

Hopefully I can scoop a pair off of NK tomorrow to cover what I paid for them

it wasn't too hard to do today. I slept in but should've been out working on those
alp sleeping in on a hyped release? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

yeah cats out in NYC cleaned up, I'm sure you would have too, what's your count so far?

alp sleeping in on a hyped release? :wow: :lol:

yeah cats out in NYC cleaned up, I'm sure you would have too, what's your count so far?
lol so much false hype and shoes not moving im not even tryna get stuck with some nonsense. Funny thing is I showed up at West like 10:05 and probably still could've got a pair if I really wanted to but wasn't on that skipping ****.

Back
Top Bottom