Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Really feels like there's been kind of a drought of anything decent from Asics or Saucony recently.  Everything I'm seeing that I like are ventilators or n9000s.

And it may sound like blasphemy, but those Jordan 11 lows were dope.  

If that Bait collab is the next to drop, not too impressed with that either.  Whiz Limiteds and Ubiqs were straight, but damn.  Kinda feels downhill since the Kois.

A little tight that the Colorado 85s Cervidae didn't drop in the states.  That's a beautiful kick.

didn't even know that was a CNCPTS tag but still they look dope, plus the heel kinda looked like goretex material 
You know what?  I've had it with CNCPTS.  Treated us like garbage at the NYC dunk release.  Ronnie left the door opened here with poor service and lackluster collabs and all Deon and them had to do was walk through it and he does every release day worse than Kith.  I've had it.  Every release is a trainwreck, reseller crews running the door.  Online releases are even worse.

Best customer service (East Coast):

1. Extra Butter

2. UBIQ

3. West NYC

4. Atmos

5. Packer

6. Bodega

Last: Kith and Concepts

All that said...I'll probably still cop if they come out with a hot GL3 or GL5. 

The nature of the beast I guess.

CNCPTS has the worst customer service of any company I've dealt with. They don't answer emails ever. Even when I emailed them during a time when they didn't have any collabs out they just didn't even respond to my email. Too bad I like most of their collabs otherwise I'd never shop with them.

I'd put UBIQ a couple positions lower, only due to the fact that their website is absolute ****e during an online release.

Dear Lord I'm thankful! The 3m laces stock really give this pack a good look.

Back
Top Bottom