Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Has anyone pre-order from CrazeFL before? What was your experience like?

It seems like shipping issues; inaccuracies and/or unreasonable delays are not uncommon. I know my order they took basically 3 weeks and nearly non existent communication about what was going on.

My local had a size 11 ubiq gel lyte speed left. Wondering if these are really any different in shape/cut versus GL III/V. I know folks say size down for kayano but I'm almaot regretting the size down.

It can also be personal choice/preference. In general, I keep same size for GL III/V size 11.5

Can any verify if the speeds are same or of a different cut?

I'll ask here first before the NB thread.  I have a pair of GLV and the comfort of the gel is pretty damn good.  How does cushion of the sole compare to NB 997 ?  I have 574 and I would say they are firmer than GLV which I don't prefer. 

I'll ask here first before the NB thread.  I have a pair of GLV and the comfort of the gel is pretty damn good.  How does cushion of the sole compare to NB 997 ?  I have 574 and I would say they are firmer than GLV which I don't prefer. 
The GLV cushioning is much softer than the 997.  The GLV ends up getting a lot of those midsole creases over time.  The 997's continue to look good but it's because the midsoles on it are much stiffer

The front 1/3 of the 997s sole is the same nice and soft cushion as the whole glv sole. The back 2/3 of the 997 is stiffer but they are still very comfortable and will hold up longer. 

The GLV cushioning is much softer than the 997.  The GLV ends up getting a lot of those midsole creases over time.  The 997's continue to look good but it's because the midsoles on it are much stiffer

The front 1/3 of the 997s sole is the same nice and soft cushion as the whole glv sole. The back 2/3 of the 997 is stiffer but they are still very comfortable and will hold up longer. 
Thanks for the info.  I see  a lot of midsole creases  after wearing my GLV only a handful of times so far.  Time to get that pair of 997 now.

Can anybody explain to me the nonsense that is happening to the OG PYS website? I understand they're the parent company of BAIT but why do they redirect you when you click on an item to pys.com (which has not even a tidbit of the inventory that they show on the pickyourshoes website) 

Back
Top Bottom