Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lolololol the chick with the milk is incredible!!!

edit: NEW AVI FTW!! 

Last edited:

OK well this section is pretty worthless
Judging by your posts it seems like you are curious about new asics models and their tech. This thread has mostly been about retro models so it's prob not the best place to get your questions answered. Maybe search for a running thread, there is probably one on NT. Good luck...

^ Krondon?

lolololol the chick with the milk is incredible!!!

edit: NEW AVI FTW!! 
I liked the old one.. who was that chick 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My bad lol
its these

These are sitting in stores...certainly by me, at least. You could always just go try them on...

Or just go to your local footlocker and try on any of the dozes of GR GL3's that are sitting on shelves...

ubiq did an excellent job with these. 

we all know asics has been slacking quality wise with lately, but these are great. 

huge thanks to ubiq and @JWOLFE  for letting me be part of some of shoots and let me get to see these early. 

sizing for me is like the kois or packer IIIs.  they're just a little loose. take that for what it is since I'm between sizes. i get 11s in IIIs and Vs. 

but i think a 10.5 in these for on me too would be just a little too snug.

ubiq did an excellent job with these. 

we all know asics has been slacking quality wise with lately, but these are great. 

huge thanks to ubiq and @JWOLFE  for letting me be part of some of shoots and let me get to see these early. 

sizing for me is like the kois or packer IIIs.  they're just a little loose. take that for what it is since I'm between sizes. i get 11s in IIIs and Vs. 

but i think a 10.5 in these for on me too would be just a little too snug.
Great shots, as always.  And thanks for sizing info!

who needs an oop on sz 8.5 bottle rocket? They somehow arrived from Villa. It comes with blue asics box though.. Just looking to get what I paid as I already got a pair thru a NTer.

Back
Top Bottom