Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Show me what you mean by "creased" midsole... you mean where the foam begins to compress after wear?

This is midsole creasing, highly annoying

Midsole creasing = cusioning.

If you don't want those creases, don't wear them.
Okay my creases post blew way out of proportion. Just wanted to know if peoples GLV's creased as much as my medics. that's all. Not complaining about why they crease as it's inevitable. 
This is midsole creasing, highly annoying
That's pretty light creasing compared to mine. 

Hahaha how does this not bother people?? Oh well

I fully understand why the creasing occurs and why it is inevitable. I just guess in a perfect world the shoes would always stay/look in new condition, but that is not reality.

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some sz 9.5 afew Kois? If so, PM me.  Ive got other 25th Anniv. Asics and cash to work with. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some sz 9.5 afew Kois? If so, PM me.  Ive got other 25th Anniv. Asics and cash to work with. Thanks in advance.

Those are getting more rare by the day it seems like. The price has climbed on them too.

just got my medics in and I've never had such a hard time trying to swap laces 
sick.gif

They fit slightly bigger than my other glvs. Not that big of a deal but if anyone wants to swap there 9.5 for a 10 lmk

Last edited:
The midsole is the only part of my decent sneakers that show wear. I see how it bugs you as it bugs me to an extent. I was picturing creasing on a gliii rather than the glv.

Maybe the medic midsole creases easy due to that gitd? Or you just got a donk.

Last edited:
Hahaha how does this not bother people?? Oh well

I fully understand why the creasing occurs and why it is inevitable. I just guess in a perfect world the shoes would always stay/look in new condition, but that is not reality.
Probably because we look at pictures of brand new, never worn shoes on websites like this everyday.

We don't see a lot of pictures of shoes after 5 wears.

We we all long for that new shoe look.

just got my medics in and I've never had such a hard time trying to swap laces :x  

They fit slightly bigger than my other glvs. Not that big of a deal but if anyone wants to swap there 9.5 for a 10 lmk
Mine were same way an even one of the tips came off trying to swap laces crazy shiiiyty

Late To The Conversation, If You Switch Out The Insole To A Better Quality One It Absorbs/Redistributes The Weight Instead of Pushing Down On The Midsole. @wumyster @darren502 @ce4423 hope this helps

Last edited:

OK well this section is pretty worthless
Ok, well, thanks for stopping by. You contributed nothing.

Back to the regular topic, as far as the 25th anniversary stuff, I think I am only interested in seeing the Bait and Hanon joints at this point. Still have to pick up the Papercuts, and maybe Bucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom