Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Isn't he out of VA?

I've bought something from him and it was shipped out of New York. But the mail postage was purchased in Kansas or some other random fly over state. There must be multiple people working under that seller name. Dude legit has every shoe

he has at least 5 of every size up too 
laugh.gif

Can a NT fam PM me some of my better chances of copping afews online tomorrow? Not post it so lurkers can see. Then anyone that wants it can pm me

Damn already gone, I wonder how many bought after you posted that link. 23 Penny is legit though, he hails from ATL. I honestly would have placed an order through him if he had a 13. I wonder how many places he has to go to get these releases cause he even had pre orders for Chicagos up early and those are gonna be the most hyped Jordan to date especially after Nike cancelled their online release. It amazes me how one person can build up the sneaker contacts to get backdoor pairs like this all over the place, I really would pay to know how many shops backdoor their pairs and how many actually get kept. 

I know it from Australia but good lord my medics still aren't here and not looking like they will be here until early next week (maybe).

Last edited:
I mean realisticly let's look at dirty bucks an comcepts reaell price now basically 100!over box price not bad considering wat the price was so patience is key

Dr Ugolini is some dude named Eric and is a hardcore reseller based out of Arkansas.. He has some sick connects at packer and cncpts and gets full sz runs of EVERYTHING literally.

I know it from Australia but good lord my medics still aren't here and not looking like they will be here until early next week (maybe).

Either my pair is just sitting in LA or they're in route to my local sort station. I'm beyond salty seeing as I want these more than Afews :\

They will have more than 200 pairs... Concepts had like 700 or so. Afew is serving the whole of Germany...

Back
Top Bottom