Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pretty foul that EB is clowning their own customers for the whole world to see
Thats what i thought. Not just clowning them but they were paying the "host" 100 bucks for every pair he sold for 100 bucks. Seems ****** to me. 

Definitely hilarious tho. 

Last edited:

Yea, most of the articles on these sneaker websites are a waste of time. But this one just speaks to the nature of the sneaker 'community' at the moment. People just can't think for themselves and just feed off the hype and what others say.
lol I thought it was gonna be crap too, but it was pretty comedy.  ' they look like they crease real easy, or nah?' 'of course they crease bro, theyr fake!' hah.

Pretty foul that EB is clowning their own customers for the whole world to see
These cats deserved it. It just goes to show how gullable consumers are. And once they heard sold out they started salivating.  This video is great no independent thinkers.  People dont buy what they like anymore they buy what they are told to. I remember hiroshi Fujiwara said it. I tell people what to like and they buy it.

Last edited:
These cats deserved it. It just goes to show how gullable consumers are. And once they heard sold out they started salivating.  This video is great 

I can't believe someone actually bought multiple pairs of these.

I liked when he whipped out the white pair. Peeps necks almost broke.

I would have paid money to see someone like Don c or ibn jasper come in the extra butter looking for those kmart joints lol. It would have been pandemonium. Cats would have started a bidding war LMAO.

Last edited:
to extra butters credit they did say on their twitter that dude was one of their boys and no one was "actually" ripped off :rolleyes

Seriously, no one ever responded to me about the monkey time asics.

Are they not releasing to all the us stores or wtf happened with them?

I guess I'll wait for a better collab.

Seriously, no one ever responded to me about the monkey time asics.

Are they not releasing to all the us stores or wtf happened with them?

I guess I'll wait for a better collab.
No clue what's going on for US. Probably just delayed. There's a ton of releases coming up so maybe they'll drop after Koi's and ****.

There's not many better collabs you could go for..These are my favorite of the year so far.

Still don't understand why my guy did a lace swap on those. Black is beautiful 
smile.gif

Mannnn I gt my medics today an this is in top3 hardest lace swap to do one of my tips pulled off im like dame these R straight up virgin medics

Back
Top Bottom