Asics Love?!? Where is it?

where did you get you HAL Medic from? I copped mine at Paar laden, I didnt receive a shipping info. I had to email them yesterday day and they gave my shipping details. Their courier is Post.At and the approximate delivery is 7-9 days :smh:
From HAL the night of release. Last update was they arrived to LA on Monday

anyone who had delivery from HAL just have them appear w/ no updates?

I'm hoping maybe that is the case and they are waiting for me at home, tracking still says 

Arrived at facility in destination country

yeah......go ahead and depart that facility if you would kind package. 

anyone who had delivery from HAL just have them appear w/ no updates?

I'm hoping maybe that is the case and they are waiting for me at home, tracking still says 

Arrived at facility in destination country

yeah......go ahead and depart that facility if you would kind package. 

Plug that tracking number with the letters into usps tracking.

I was expecting it to be a waste of time, but I was dying laughing at some of the dorks getting hyped by what he was saying. 
Yea, most of the articles on these sneaker websites are a waste of time. But this one just speaks to the nature of the sneaker 'community' at the moment. People just can't think for themselves and just feed off the hype and what others say.

For today

I see you bruh. My kicks today. $63 bucks never looked so good.

Afew stating list full already, but i cant see 100 people. Thats ridicoulus if they dont have more then 100 pairs.

Kudos to the people at Asics for planning this in 2015. One of the best marketing strategies I've seen in a while. People are going nuts for these shoes every month.

Also, I think concepts did a great job reserving pairs for itself. Seems like all these other stores are getting 100-150 pairs max, but who knows for sure.

Kudos to the people at Asics for planning this in 2015. One of the best marketing strategies I've seen in a while. People are going nuts for these shoes every month.
You're right about that. They've released just enough to keep people buying but not so much as to oversaturate the market

Back
Top Bottom