Asics Love?!? Where is it?

release is in both stores next saturday. supposedly all remaining pairs will then be put up online. so i guess theres a possibility of there being no online release

Ok thanks. So they will release in their "mainstore" and in the pop up shop in nyc right? Do i have to excpect a big line for the sneaker if i am going to nyc or can i just show up around the opening time of the shop and walk straight in without waiting for hours before?

Ok thanks. So they will release in their "mainstore" and in the pop up shop in nyc right? Do i have to excpect a big line for the sneaker if i am going to nyc or can i just show up around the opening time of the shop and walk straight in without waiting for hours before?

People are stating in store first online later, but there might not be pairs left to go online, which would tell me you're not just going to stroll in at 8 or 9am and pick up a pair, I wouldn't expect it to be different than how every other 25th anniversary drop has gone.

Last edited:

This is kinda awesome

Asics Gel Lyte III "Made in Japan"

Release date: Sometime this year

Stockists: Unknown

Price: Unknown, but probably a expensive one.

Nothing in particular stands out for me. Maybe the box label looks a little small, but that's comparing to mine which is a US8.5 which likely has a smaller box. (my pic for reference)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom