Asics Love?!? Where is it?

We just got in the '90s Waterproof Suede' pack, which contains those Fresh Salmon GL3s as well as some Tropical Green ones and a grey Gel Saga. Heres a couple flicks of them I took earlier today. If anyone needs anything hit me up for the NT discount 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
for future reference, monkey times fit long imo. fit like recent GLV's (false flags, concepts). i will probably start going down .5 from what I've been buying in GLV.

Speaking of dirty, My st alfreds white leather lining are starting to look very dirty, anyone know how to clean them? I tried an eraser and jason markk with no success. It looks like it got darker after I did a test spot with the Jason Markk.

Speaking of dirty, My st alfreds white leather lining are starting to look very dirty, anyone know how to clean them? I tried an eraser and jason markk with no success. It looks like it got darker after I did a test spot with the Jason Markk.
dude it's white leather...and constantly rubbing on your socks and maybe pants. what do you think it does? 

maybe you could have used some kind of spray before starting to wear them. 

but i think its nearly impossible to get that white leather all clean again. thats just how it is, shoes get dirty if you wear em.....

dude it's white leather...and constantly rubbing on your socks and maybe pants. what do you think it does? 

maybe you could have used some kind of spray before starting to wear them. 

but i think its nearly impossible to get that white leather all clean again. thats just how it is, shoes get dirty if you wear em.....
True I guess. I just like my shoes to look nice after I clean them once in a while. It feels impossible to bring back that bright white color to the lining. 

True I guess. I just like my shoes to look nice after I clean them once in a while. It feels impossible to bring back that bright white color to the lining. 
alfreds may be in my top5 out of 500+ pairs...and even i got over it, and so will you... 
wink.gif

We just got in the '90s Waterproof Suede' pack, which contains those Fresh Salmon GL3s as well as some Tropical Green ones and a grey Gel Saga. Heres a couple flicks of them I took earlier today. If anyone needs anything hit me up for the NT discount :smokin

PM'D

can you guys help me put with how that concepts release is going to work? Is the online release tomorrow and the some pop up shop in nyc on may 2nd or am i wrong with that? I appreciate your help

release is in both stores next saturday. supposedly all remaining pairs will then be put up online. so i guess theres a possibility of there being no online release

Back
Top Bottom