Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Packer release is way shady. List was started by people who camped out since yesterday, there goes the 9am line up rule. Then there was no crowd control so people entering the 'line' as they please. Seen a few guys walk out with 3-5 pairs each and came back for more.

nah didn't work like that. no one just entered the line.
yea the list was created, but it was honored.
dude check wristbands at the door.
dudes that 3-5 pairs had bodies with them. dude brought his whole family basically.
otherwise it was a **** show. never doing that **** again if i can help it.

Last edited:
Yea it live went after work. Hung out for the roll calls. Went home at 12 and came back at 7.
dudes that 3-5 pairs had bodies with them. dude brought his whole family basically.

You got yours?

Yea it live went after work. Hung out for the roll calls. Went home at 12 and came back at 7.
Packer release is way shady. List was started by people who camped out since yesterday, there goes the 9am line up rule. Then there was no crowd control so people entering the 'line' as they please. Seen a few guys walk out with 3-5 pairs each and came back for more.
Does that mean you got your pair? Or no?

yup, it was really grimey and the Packer staff did absolutely nothing to help organize the crowd. In fact they constantly made it worse.

Please explain to me the value in reselling these given the retail price? I'm not anti reseller either, I flip pairs here and there to get my personals but I'm completely baffled but this one.

Please explain to me the value in reselling these given the retail price? I'm not anti reseller either, I flip pairs here and there to get my personals but I'm completely baffled but this one.
Those special packaging will sell for good money.... and They'll take value quickly

Last edited:

Yea I was on the list too but it was the most unorganized release I've ever been to. I got there at 8:30 and there were only about 50 ppl waiting outside. Somehow I ended up not even getting a wristband like the other 130-200 people on this list. The line didnt last long, people were just crowding around.

Point is, if there was a list, then why did Packer say no lining up til 9am? Should have did 1 or the other and stuck with it. I'm pissed I wasted my entire morning without transparency from Packer themselves.

Does that mean you got your pair? Or no?
yea i did. 
it was stupid dude. i would say %80 of everyone there was a reseller. it sucks because i know dude who came at 9 am who actually wear their **** and got beat. 

its all the NY dudes coming over. Its the boxes fault. seriously. 

Last edited:
and i was debating that 3hr drive 
roll.gif

weak 25th pair anyway, aFew >

Special packaging, limited to 1990, in-store only releases and not everyone is able to cop locally- sell outs, etc

roll.gif

afew is all that matters.
Yea I was on the list too but it was the most unorganized release I've ever been to. I got there at 8:30 and there were only about 50 ppl waiting outside. Somehow I ended up not even getting a wristband like the other 130-200 people on this list. The line didnt last long, people were just crowding around.

Point is, if there was a list, then why did Packer say no lining up til 9am? Should have did 1 or the other and stuck with it. I'm pissed I wasted my entire morning without transparency from Packer themselves.
8:30 am?

i understand where your coming from but regardless of what packer says, you have expect people to be there WAY before that. it just can't work saying camping starts a specific time. it would be a crazy mob right at 9 if they held that rule. and it was that. kids coming from all over at 8:55. 

the whole camping system is lame anyway. sucks you have to even do it. 

bait raffles/yeezy reservations for all. wouldn't even be that mad if i missed. it would be fair. 

roll.gif

F that. May as well pay resale if you're going to  waste that much gas money and time. Worse, do all that and  then they're not there. I had a split second where I thought about it, but I quickly snapped out of it considering all of the aforementioned.

afew is all that matters.

8:30 am?
i understand where your coming from but regardless of what packer says, you have expect people to be there WAY before that. it just can't work saying camping starts a specific time. it would be a crazy mob right at 9 if they held that rule. and it was that. kids coming from all over at 8:55. 

the whole camping system is lame anyway. sucks you have to even do it. 
bait raffles/yeezy reservations for all. wouldn't even be that mad if i missed. it would be fair. 

I obviously expected people to be there earlier, but how is there a list of 200+ heads meanwhile only 50 people were actually on line? What time did you happen to get there and how was the situation then?

By the way, after the people with wristbands copped, they closed shop til 3pm. All the extra boxes on the floor were brought back in and the remaining 20-30 people outside were told to leave. Packer is definitely playing something shady here.

Back
Top Bottom