Asics Love?!? Where is it?

sorry you didnt get a pair. I can almost feel that chaos. 
sick.gif
 Packers is so bad at this. 
mean.gif

all good, I don't mind losing, just the whole list/wristband system I thought was gonna make the release go by faster but instead felt like any other free for all campout without any direction 

Packer release is way shady. List was started by people who camped out since yesterday, there goes the 9am line up rule. Then there was no crowd control so people entering the 'line' as they please. Seen a few guys walk out with 3-5 pairs each and came back for more.

Packer release is way shady. List was started by people who camped out since yesterday, there goes the 9am line up rule. Then there was no crowd control so people entering the 'line' as they please. Seen a few guys walk out with 3-5 pairs each and came back for more.
No damn shame. I'm surprised no one has made a list of the shadiest sneaker spots in America whether corporate or boutique (at least I've never seen it). Other than the occasional rambling within a forum, anyone seen any dedicated threads to crooked stores? I'd rather the shoes be backed doored then done blatantly in front of my face like that. But then again, I have never camped out for any shoe either.

Last edited:
feel like the numbers dont add up for the dirty bucks...1990 pairs, packer got 200ish and every other shop got super limited numbers around 20 or less...something seems off, or maybe its just me

Doesn't add up maybe they will have an online release? Idk I'm hoping I can get a pair somehow for retail

you guys would be amazed of the eyes on niketalk. some crazy lurkers in here. think twice about gassing shoes up. always be aware of lurkers (potential industry insiders included). always better to air on the side of critic than fan boy. 

feel like the numbers dont add up for the dirty bucks...1990 pairs, packer got 200ish and every other shop got super limited numbers around 20 or less...something seems off, or maybe its just me
To my understanding the other US shops that are part of the monthly 25th group get a much bigger allottment...Concepts and Bait......its also a WW release ....we can all wait to Packer 10 days of Xmas for a restocl..lol

You should be gifted a pair for your screen name alone. I wouldn't even trip if that happened.
i won't argue with that 
laugh.gif

i am a DC native and frequent their 757 spot 
nerd.gif

I saw DMV. I know a little about the VaBeach area.  I was in horrible Elizabeth City, NC for about year ... depressing there lol. Good thing Va Beach was close though

Back
Top Bottom