Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Some of these ghetto dudes just go thier to watch and post up, but don't even cop anything...

Last edited:
While people are going crazy for those bumblegum soles I just got rid of those mitas and now im just waiting for those Da Vincis.

da vincis are the only thing on my radar right now 
smokin.gif

-Packer release update-

-They had  list that went up to 200+ I think close to 300 up until close to 9 (so the whole don't show up until 9 thing was a joke of course)

-They  gave out wristbands up to number ~130 around 11

-After ~ 20 more mins that they discarded the list and dropped the note on the ground creating "panic"

- Bouncer reaffirmed, "if you don't got a wristband, you don't get a pair"

- Chaos ensues 

- Good amount of resellers ate, as they should given its a free market to do so

Final thoughts:

-Couldn't cook today but hope other NT fam managed to

-I respect the "list" style of the release, and if the names are rigged thats fine, but I wished they would be more transparent with the inventory and end the list at a more practical (lower) number and make more transparent announcements rather than let the crowds gossip and wait for nothing

Last edited:
feel like the numbers dont add up for the dirty bucks...1990 pairs, packer got 200ish and every other shop got super limited numbers around 20 or less...something seems off, or maybe its just me

-Packer release update-

-They had  list that went up to 200+ I think close to 300 up until close to 9 (so the whole don't show up until 9 thing was a joke of course)

-After ~ 20 more mins that they discarded the list and dropped the note on the ground creating "panic"

- Chaos ensues 

Final thoughts:

-I respect the "list" style of the release, and if the names are rigged thats fine, but I wished they would be more transparent with the inventory and end the list at a more practical (lower) number and make more transparent announcements rather than let the crowds gossip and wait for nothing
sorry you didnt get a pair. I can almost feel that chaos. 
sick.gif
 Packers is so bad at this. 
mean.gif

-Packer release update-

- Chaos ensues 

Final thoughts:

Back
Top Bottom