Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I don't know man. Maybe it's because I'm in my 30's and have been buying sneakers in NYC for over 20 years, but no sneaker is worth an overnight camp out to me.. No matter how dope they are
Maybe because I'm in my 30s I agree with you LOL. I will never camp out to GIVE someone my money. 

this sneaker was worth the overnight campout, I realized that too late
mean.gif
I don't know man. Maybe it's because I'm in my 30's and have been buying sneakers in NYC for over 20 years, but no sneaker is worth an overnight camp out to me.. No matter how dope they are
Only camping out I do is keyboard kamping. Not gonna knock others for doing it, but even inside of a mall, the most I've ever waited was 30 minutes. if i see a line, that's usually my cue to go get breakfast or something. Just not in me to wait around for hours on end. If they want an extra $25, I'll gladly give them that. If the price is just absurd, I'll just pass. 

Any info on the Packers release in DC?? Or anyone who stopped by today at their store

Last edited:

yea man, too old for this ****... I miss the good old days when you could grab your pair days after the release... You could try 5 pairs, chillin in the store...leave and eat something then come back and grab it... **** changed smh

Last edited:
My spot only sold 10 pairs to the public. I was 5th in line and dude in front of me took my 9.5, so I ended up getting a 10. Was afraid they would be too big b/c of the leather sock liner, but they're perfect with a thicker sock. These are definitely :smokin

Easily the shadiest release I've ever seen. First off, how u gone let the list/line be managed by people that aren't even employees of the shop? Then let people walk out with full size runs and not even hide it? and then tell people that they're sold out when there's stacks and stacks in front of the store. The bouncer had the nerve to tell people don't mind what u see, before they hid the rest of the stock after wristbands were finished. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of packer to begin with but now it's almost nonexistent

Good thing I decided not to go and sleep in :x

Hell yea my friend came thru n the clutch thought he was dodgin me but jus busy two dwn ten more to go colets will be a problem

went tts(my usual gl3 size) in packers and now i am worried..damn............ :S have to wait till i receive them now..

My spot only sold 10 pairs to the public. I was 5th in line and dude in front of me took my 9.5, so I ended up getting a 10. Was afraid they would be too big b/c of the leather sock liner, but they're perfect with a thicker sock. These are definitely :smokin
7 out of the 10 pairs Proper released went to re-sellers. It is what it is though...shame.

My spot only sold 10 pairs to the public. I was 5th in line and dude in front of me took my 9.5, so I ended up getting a 10. Was afraid they would be too big b/c of the leather sock liner, but they're perfect with a thicker sock. These are definitely
smokin.gif
You usually get a 10 in GL3s? And if given the option, would you rather have the 9.5 still? Trying to see if a dude I know can scoop up a pair for me. You know I love to aXk you sizing questions since you're on point lol. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom