Asics Love?!? Where is it?

great

more raffles... 
eyes.gif

Super excited to be able to get at the DaVincis in person. I will be at the DC store no doubt, those things are best release in a while. looking forward to more details

Second pair of concepts came in with double the marks. I'm speechless

How is the possible? No one else has seen this?!?

So this is 2/2 blue marks on the heel for me. Cross your fingers if you haven't recieved your pair yet. They did send me a return label for the first pair today, but wtf.... SAME exact marks.

CNCPTS are jokers, sending out final retail pairs looking like factory seconds.  
mean.gif
  They should reinburse you for the hassle of returning them.

Last edited:

So this is 2/2 blue marks on the heel for me. Cross your fingers if you haven't recieved your pair yet. They did send me a return label for the first pair today, but wtf.... SAME exact marks.
Have not taken mine out of box since I am going to some photography with the box...making me hella nervous now. 

Wow that's ridiculous bruh. I haven't receive mine yet I'm kinda worried they might have those marks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom