Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks. And repped both for the quick responses. I got those ^^^ I like them, but they only seem to fit comfortably with Stance socks. With the liner, I don't like wearing Stance and GLVs. I'm kinda high maintenance. I want the shoe to fit correctly without having to wear certain socks, removing insoles, adding insoles, etc.

I completely understand, I got the UBIQ hazards and the goretex makes the width a little tight if I wear regular stance but no shows are fine.

Clearly I'm the only completely underwhelmed by all these collabs so far this year: MItas, UBIQ, Commonwealths (8 balls are horrific), Soleflys...Early days and it's just my opinion but the GRs thus far have been far more desirable. 

More cash in my pocket I suppose and I finally scored DS mints for $225 local pick up. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Clearly I'm the only completely underwhelmed by all these collabs so far this year: MItas, UBIQ, Commonwealths (8 balls are horrific), Soleflys...Early days and it's just my opinion but the GRs thus far have been far more desirable. 

More cash in my pocket I suppose and I finally scored DS mints for $225 local pick up. 
smokin.gif

#winning

commonwealth looking [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] loved there first pair cant wait , finally got my mita today from kith they look real good in person was worth the wait

Just received my SNS GLV, they were shipped yesterday from London and I got it today. That was fast, I'm not complaining though. So far I love the shoes, kinda light but maybe it's just me.

smokin.gif

Same here, I'm underwhelmed by the collabs (I did love the Soleflys, but not that price), but GR's are pretty hot these days. Add some rope laces, and BAM transformed into a collab style.

Good pick up on the Mints...still looking for some DS Coves for that price!

Same here, I'm underwhelmed by the collabs (I did love the Soleflys, but not that price), but GR's are pretty hot these days. Add some rope laces, and BAM transformed into a collab style.

Good pick up on the Mints...still looking for some DS Coves for that price!
Thanks man! Been messaging ebay sellers for months looking for a great price. Luckily found a local dude for that price and the GF actually copped for my bday. I'd suggest joining some Ronnie Feig facebook groups. I see Coves all the time for sale. 

I gotta say, the 180 switch by people on the GLIII mita's was pretty damn amusing to watch. That colorway 
sick.gif

DA VINCI FIRE. I wonder how tough they are gonna be to cop. 
there was plenty to go around for commonwealth's first collab. without a doubt there will be just as much/more in production for their second collab. 

Those who got the 1st common wealth COLLAB, how's fhe quality?
The geminis are fantastic! The shape and the quality is top notch. The suede is extra buttery and the leather is like nothing ive had befor. The colorway isnt for everyone with the two different shoes but they are one of my faves. Cant even wait for the Da Vincis. 

Thanks man! Been messaging ebay sellers for months looking for a great price. Luckily found a local dude for that price and the GF actually copped for my bday. I'd suggest joining some Ronnie Feig facebook groups. I see Coves all the time for sale. 

I gotta say, the 180 switch by people on the GLIII mita's was pretty damn amusing to watch. That colorway 
sick.gif
lol that switch is called hype...they were bad to me on day one.

Mita GL3s look good to me, I wanted a pair to actually wear. Was upset I got a cancellation e-mail for my order for 'inventory issues'
(which I think was ********) but the 8 Ball & Night Havens made up for that this week :smokin

Last edited:
like....does commonwealth even know what type of heat they have at their disposal? they must know :3

How those fitting? Last pair of 2015 GR Asics I got felt tighter (length wise) than normal. I usually get TTS 9.5s, but I have a feeling I may need to move to the 10s like my GL3s...
If you're an in betweener (some shoes you wear a smaller size & some you go up) then go up in these.
Thanks. Looking like the '15 GLVs  I'll need to move to 10s. Sucks when stuff you think you have figured out, well... ya don't.  Nothing worse than inconsistent sizing/fit.

Mita GL3s look good to me, I wanted a pair to actually wear. Was upset I got a cancellation e-mail for my order for 'inventory issues'

(which I think was ********) but the 8 Ball & Night Havens made up for that this week
smokin.gif

Yea... I wouldn't complain either if I got Night Havens. 2/3 is still good

Back
Top Bottom