Asics Love?!? Where is it?

sns is tempting....pass for me at the moment.

too much sh*t dropping, can't buy them all

Its about as much as GR…outdoor pack 140 shipped from EB (up last night for like 25 min), GLV TP 144, I'm good with it! Interested to see if outdoor pack is truly a quality shoe….

Did they have any 8.5s in the restock? Totally forgot about it was happening today

to be honest, without the 10% code i wouldnt have copped . from the pics i saw i was aware of the lack of quality of materials. But for 116€

its ok for me.

First picture i see that it actually looks cream

i really want the sns but i just grabbed the romance glvs yesterday urgghhh this month on my wallet 
mean.gif
 sadly i think im going to have to pass again. 

I'm hoping the sns's will look good with some neppy denim. I'm hoping they will somewhat match my sammy's. They would probably match well with Oni's or PBJ's too. I am really interested to see how the texture is on them in hand as I have never had tweed or green sneakers yet.

I'm hoping the sns's will look good with some neppy denim. I'm hoping they will somewhat match my sammy's. They would probably match well with Oni's or PBJ's too. I am really interested to see how the texture is on them in hand as I have never had tweed or green sneakers yet.
I agree they are totally different than anything i have atm. 

yeah, have those GR grey GLVs popped up anywhere else in EU yet? Wouldn't mind a pair of them.

Thanks for the SNS restock info. Almost missed out again. I was in a rush to order and entered my address wrong. How fast do they respond to emails?

Ordered the Outdoor Pack GLV from Kith on Saturday, still haven't shipped. No word from CNCPTS either.

Got to the bottom of the solefly "oversold" rumor that has been circulating. It seems in the shopify code there is negative inventory under some of the item numbers which could mean a possible oversell. I guess there is some logic behind the oversell rumor.

Size 7.5  =  0
Size 8    = -1
Size 8.5  =  0
Size 9    =  0
Size 9.5  = -5
Size 10   =  0
Size 10.5 =  0
Size 11   = -2
Size 11.5 = -1
Size 12   = -1
Size 12.5 =  0
Size 13   = -1