Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My concepts payment been "pending" for 5 days now on my credit card...im having deja vu from the Undefeated release.

@Jayheazy - They got back to me on one of my emails I sent this morning. I spoke to Izzy (store manager) yesterday, he said hes been gettn alot of calls/emails about them so hang in there everybody.
Good job calming my nerves  
laugh.gif

jayheazy jayheazy - They got back to me on one of my emails I sent this morning. I spoke to Izzy (store manager) yesterday, he said hes been gettn alot of calls/emails about them so hang in there everybody.

Good looks on that info man. Calmed a lot of our nerves I'm sure. Haha. Looking fwd to that shipping update tomorrow now! :nthat:

^ +1 Materials look top notch. Might be passing on those tho, seeing orange way too often lately

Last edited:
really feeling the grey outdoor pack glv's. need to cop with the low though bc they're about $30 overpriced at $130

Second chance if you're looking for the 8ball. Hanon will probably get them to you faster than CNCPTS initial release will 
roll.gif

Damn, I should have checked this thread before the sns restock!! After a few tries I was able to cart a 9 and after many more tries I was able to figure out my paypal password...Obviously havent bought anything for a little while with paypal haha.

Copped the sns. I like the fresh materials. Cant wait to see them in hand. 

144 shipped from europe. WTF are all these US shops doing with 15 dollar shipping on top of a 170 price tag smh...

Back
Top Bottom