Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't pay until after you try your luck online on friday
The intranet service my office has limited the access to social media sites so by the time i get the link, my size will be gone, so i wont even bother trying (it happened with denims and neptunes). If it comes down to paying resale I rather get the pair i been hunting down for months, leatherbacks size 7.5 -8.5.

idk why all of a sudden he chooses a 1PM ticket release when hes always done a first come first serve thing as soon as Kith opens. Now im gonna have to miss two classes instead of just one, lol 
mean.gif
 on the bright side, its goin to rain tommorow 

The amount of new people in this thread since February or so, is so crazy...

You guys are getting mad because Kith's being orderly in their release? Getting tickets tomorrow is no different than Friday at 10AM. A guaranteed ticket is basically the same thing as first come, first serve. As there are a lot of new people suddenly into runners, it wouldn't be smooth sailing regardless of date & time as I'm assuming school is out (or almost out) in NY...

You guys are getting mad because Kith's being orderly in their release? Getting tickets tomorrow is no different than Friday at 10AM. A guaranteed ticket is basically the same thing as first come, first serve. As there are a lot of new people suddenly into runners, it wouldn't be smooth sailing regardless of date & time as I'm assuming school is out (or almost out) in NY...
This is the problem for us that work

You guys are getting mad because Kith's being orderly in their release? Getting tickets tomorrow is no different than Friday at 10AM. A guaranteed ticket is basically the same thing as first come, first serve. As there are a lot of new people suddenly into runners, it wouldn't be smooth sailing regardless of date
This is the problem for us that work
Not everyone works a typical 9-to-5 to be considered employed/working...

But I live about an hour commute away... Why do I need to wait online until 1pm to get a ticket to come back on Friday at 10am to present my ticket and hope that my size isn't gone already

But I live about an hour commute away... Why do I need to wait online until 1pm to get a ticket to come back on Friday at 10am to present my ticket and hope that my size isn't gone already
Again. So you guys are getting mad because Kith's being orderly in their release?

Just because you live an hour away, they shouldn't have to make particular release guidelines that are more convenient for you. Just looks like you're upset at the fact that you have to waste time & gas to attain a shoe that you, more or less, really don't 'need'...

Again. So you guys are getting mad because Kith's being orderly in their release?

Just because you live an hour away, they shouldn't have to make particular release guidelines that are more convenient for you. Just looks like you're upset at the fact that you have to waste time & gas to attain a shoe that you, more or less, really don't 'need'...
 boom

i feel the same way. And anyone who has been at Kith for a release will tell you that the great majority of the people are kids. there is no major consequence for cutting school, meanwhile for those of us who work, a pair of kicks is not worth getting fired over.

Sniper with a head shot.

Can't please anyone nowadays.

yah type gettin me confused tho, u can pick up tickets starting at 1 tmrw, and then on friday, its based on who gets there first with their ticket that gets a pair, not on who gets their ticket first tmrw????

gas??? Hahah you clearly don't live in NY. If you did you'd know there's no parking in Manhattan on a weekday (regardless the time of day) easily drop $50+ in a garage just staying a few hours. 2) if you lived in NY you'd know that most likely 98% of the posters don't live that close to KITH in manhattan. Probably a nearby borough like Brooklyn, Queens, or Staten Island like myself. 3) how is this anymore orderly then fcfs?? The same number of people who wanted when it was fcfs are going to want it when it's a ticket? Your just moving the mayhem up two days and then making yourself a target on launch day since anyone walking in the store is coming out with a pair (being as they opted for the orderly ticket system).

Point is.. It is a matter of convenience. We are paying him for his product. We have no idea how many pairs/tickets are being sold. We are risking taking off from class and work for a chance at this release.. Not a guarantee. So excuse me if by losing a half a days pay .. Not once but twice in one week I might be a little irked by the release procedure. (Excuse me Friday will be a little better since ill be leaving kith 3 hours earlier-- assuming I've got the ticket, bought my pair in my size and don't have to wait around to see if I can size swap since once again--- size isn't guaranteed.)

Been trying to register for the longest but it always says not valid. Finally got it to work though! Anyways Kith Miami Pop up was real good.

I kinda wish I was able to get 2 pairs of the dolphins but getting both was still a very good look. I have tons of pictures of the event ill upload later. Might get rid of the SZ 8.5 Knicks. Not sure though

Last edited:
Been trying to register for the longest but it always says not valid. Finally got it to work though!

I kinda wish I was able to get 2 pairs of the dolphins but getting both was still a very good look. I have tons of pictures of the event ill upload later. Might get rid of the SZ 8.5 Knicks. Not sure though
great pics :smokin ill take the 8.5 Knicks off your hands :smile:

This is comedy :lol:

yah type gettin me confused tho, u can pick up tickets starting at 1 tmrw, and then on friday, its based on who gets there first with their ticket that gets a pair, not on who gets their ticket first tmrw????

In miami it was like you get your ticket and pick your size. Than the following day they call the 3 last digits on your ticket in order they handed it out. 99% the size you pick is the one your going to get. They said in miami to arrive at 9:30 before the release but they opened at 11 so I get there at 1045 and I was still number 2 when they called out the tickets.

Back
Top Bottom