Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Chill. They're asics not yeezys
laugh.gif
tomorrow at 1pm
lol. bro, you know if fieg tweeted the info he did today on sunday, there would have been people on sunday

it seems like the only people complaining are the people who actually have more options then everyone else, id est, the people in or within driving distance to ny.  sorry fellas, no sympathy here

lol. bro, you know if fieg tweeted the info he did today on sunday, there would have been people on sunday
So true tbh. Why doesn't he ever make his releases wider? Immediately after online/ in store releases I twitter search the shoe and see dozens of complaints of how people never get a pair. How tough it is in other states.. And so on and so on.

If you've been planning this for 8 months then plan a better way because I think fans that have been with you from the beginning (def not myself)... Are starting to be turned off by the same story again and again with people lined up to send pairs straight to the bay

it seems like the only people complaining are the people who actually have more options then everyone else, id est, the people in or within driving distance to ny.  sorry fellas, no sympathy here
of course the people complaining would be the ones closest.  why would someone from kansas worry about lining up for something in NY

Kids not bluffing. Line is already 70 deep if not more by now. People really are such losers, not one of these schmucks are employed I can bet you that.

Edit: this is also happening at the manhattan location, brilliant idea to just give the line list out to one of the resellers in line after closing. That is gonna work out great I can already tell.

Looking like online release or nothing

Yes. More options. NYC is a huge city. There are a lot of unemployed cats who are more than willing to spend their entire day, night, and next morning on a line waiting for a pair to buy and flip. If tickets were distributed tonight and he tweeted this morning then I'd understand.

What made it worse was him answering the tweet the dude sent asking when the line could form. If he didn't answer it... And @deftronic didn't tweet about it than there wouldn't be half as many on the line.

fieg is flooding the market Death to the resell on these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also quick question can i get a price check on the bait x asic black rings and also the emerald gel lyte iii

Back
Top Bottom