Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone plan on lining up at Kith Brooklyn for the Miami joints? This will be the second time I've ever "camped" for shoes. First time was for Concords and I left empty handed.

I don't even know what time I should head out there. I live about 5 minutes away from the store. Was thinking about heading out there at around 5am...for some reason I think there will be a bunch of heads already there by then, though. :smh:

Anyone plan on lining up at Kith Brooklyn for the Miami joints? This will be the second time I've ever "camped" for shoes. First time was for Concords and I left empty handed.

I don't even know what time I should head out there. I live about 5 minutes away from the store. Was thinking about heading out there at around 5am...for some reason I think there will be a bunch of heads already there by then, though. :smh:

Mayor :stoneface:

im pretty sure Ronnie said when lining up starts . i think its 11pm the night before ? dont quote me on that **** though

Last edited:
dont people usual find backdoor links?

I don't know about back door links....but i remember when leather backs came out the link went live like 4 mins prior to 11am....so people were ready at 11 and half the sizes were gone by then...it was a mess.

ps wore them recently with light wash denim....size 10.5....a little tight...im akwardly inbetween 10.5 and 11 in gl3s :smh: think im going 11 for the miamis....as if i will actually land a pair :lol:

Wish that kid never asked about line up time :smh: and wish Ronnie answered my tweet on how many tickets. Also size isn't guaranteed :smh: :smh: :smh: people got school and work tomorrow cmon

Yes he did. It's 1 pm. Says right there on the tweet. 
Yeah but people could be online now for all we know wtf :smh: and the size isn't guaranteed. If I get there real early tomorrow morning (which I doubt will happen with work) then I def want my size guaranteed :smh: cmon now

WHY is this happening. i have work and finals today no way of driving 2 and a half hours one way for a ticket.

WHY is this happening. i have work and finals today no way of driving 2 and a half hours one way for a ticket.
A lot of our dilemmas. He needs to change the time. Or make it worth it for me to go. There's 0 guarantee. Smh. Another great release :smh:

they stopped the backdoor links it was for F&F only but since so many people found out they completely cut that out of the system now its a 11am race to the shopping cart strictly
there is no more F&F backdoor link, it's an email now.

Last edited:
:lol: worth it for you to go? i bet you sold those high risks for retail since they were so easy for you to get...:stoneface:
Nah sold em for $300 actually. Couldn't return them. There's a restocking fee :rofl:

High risks were ugly af. Felt deceived when they arrived.. Color was way off from those dope promo pics. Sold em and paid a reseller in Europe for Jordan Royal 1s.

Hope Knicks are a different story. I can tell from on feet pics they are true knicks colors.

Edit: heard they were selling for $500 and up. No wonder the buyer was so happy and willing to pay $300. Nobody offered to trade their royals for them and they cost about $300 to ship them here so it was an easy decision.

Last edited:
my office only pays for days missed due to medical conditions, i can't put in for vacation days to pick up tickets and to pick em up friday. so if I factor in the loss of pay plus what i will spend retail for the kicks I might as pay a reseller.

my office only pays for days missed due to medical conditions, i can't put in for vacation days to pick up tickets and to pick em up friday. so if I factor in the loss of pay plus what i will spend retail for the kicks I might as pay a reseller.
Don't pay until after you try your luck online on friday

Why he has to do 1pm tho...u open at 10am .... Give out the tixs by then n move on :smh:
So much for first come first serve for Friday

Ronnie Fieg follows me on twitter. You don't know how bad I want to DM that bum for this ********. This is preposterous.

Back
Top Bottom