Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So there is a GLV

http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/base...-at-dried-rose/ot-at-dried-rose-gellyte5.html

Mitas look better purple to me - They went from "Oh look, another red shoe?" to "Ohhh lawdy I need those".

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mitas look better purple to me - They went from "Oh look, another red shoe?" to "Ohhh lawdy I need those".

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
couldn't have said it any better. At first I didn't care for the purple, now I love the way the colors work together. Must cop for me

Love the mitas. So much more interesting than the koyos imo, but it desperately needs a lace swap. Those ropes are ugly to me.

to more of a matchy matchy color? i think the contrast of the laces works wonders

Actually I tend just to not like ropes laces in general. Flats are always my first choice. A waxed dark purple flat lace would be awesome.

Oh how I wish the toebox on those Mitas was pigskin suede instead of mesh... they still lookin good though.

Last edited:
just got in my tans from bodega in 11.5 being that im a 12 and there were no 12s available it fits with more than enough length on the bigger of my two feet. The width however is a lil tight throughout the shoe. Not unbearably tight but definitely noticeable. Hopefully when the 12.5s come in they aren't too long i know the width will probably be perfect. 
Actually I tend just to not like ropes laces in general. Flats are always my first choice. A waxed dark purple flat lace would be awesome.
im not a super huge rope lace guys but in these runners the rope laces seem to do more justice than flats. but different strokes no shame

Is that a navy blue glv in the top pic? Or black? Looks navy blue to me and if so 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom