Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The laces are even different lol size and 3m pattern.
I mean don't get me wrong i still think it is a great looking shoe and i plan on trying to cop....but you can not tell me that first picture isn't a leather shoe...like are you serious with these pics?  This borderlines on fraud.  Nubuck doesn't shine like that.  The laces aren't even the same.  They know we love round laces...so promo pic an all leather shoe with round 3m laces....what do we get?  A Nubuck shoes with gross huge flat (what i am assuming might still be 3M?) laces

Is it one pair per customer? If I can grab 2 I'll help you out.
yeah, I am just looking for a pair for me. any help would be greatly appreciated!

However, I am rather after the Get Wet pack. There seem to be conflicting release dates for europe. Some shops say jan. 10, others release it this weekend. 

Last edited:
yeah, I am just looking for a pair for me. any help would be greatly appreciated!

However, I am rather after the Get Wet pack. There seem to be conflicting release dates for europe. Some shops say jan. 10, others release it this weekend. 

Where did you hear that date? I'm in the UK and haven't been able to find any information at all regarding a release on the Get Wet Pack

Where did you hear that date? I'm in the UK and haven't been able to find any information at all regarding a release on the Get Wet Pack
I called some shops here in Germany about those upcoming Asics releases. The GLV limiteditions is releasing on saturday and they told me that asics normally won't release 2 SE shoes on the same day, plus they gave me that january release date (which was also published on end-clothing's blog). A shop in Madrid will release them on saturday though, so I'm a bit worried that I might miss them. 

I mean don't get me wrong i still think it is a great looking shoe and i plan on trying to cop....but you can not tell me that first picture isn't a leather shoe...like are you serious with these pics?  This borderlines on fraud.  Nubuck doesn't shine like that.  The laces aren't even the same.  They know we love round laces...so promo pic an all leather shoe with round 3m laces....what do we get?  A Nubuck shoes with gross huge flat (what i am assuming might still be 3M?) laces
Well the laces were flat in the top photo, they look thinner to me plus maybe they hit the nubuck with some baby oil or something lol.

The pictures that were shown are not flattering compared to the advertised, however I posted a no filter picture of them and they DO NOT look bad at all I am still getting them, plus everyone that has had them in hand that I have talked to has said nothing but good things. Im still onboard.

That orange heel with the orange sock liner and the orange hit on the mid sole just looks bad from these photos

Undftd almost fooled us with that KITH filter

RIigTCP.gif
lmao... 

Hate to say it for the sake of things but I'm kinda glad the UNDFTD ones are not as good as earlier pics suggested. Have to pass on them in lieu of recent and future purchases and this makes it a little easier, lol.

I still like the false flags but after seeing the unfiltered pics of both them and the bodega's.....i like the bodega's better.  So i feel a little hoodwinked 

No bull, makes choosing between the two easier this weekend. 

Will be goin after bodegas HARDBODY.

Still want FF's eventually...

With those unfiltered pics of UNDFTDs...wish they would have come out a week ago, cant believe I passed on BODEGAs 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom