Asics Love?!? Where is it?

International shipping via fedex is the ****. In EU they must have been shipped with DHL. But hit the boys up at goodwill, they have good customer service.
Then you will know for sure.
I ordered before from TGWO and they shipped fedex within the EU too... yeah they are pretty responsive but now when I asked about tracking information I got no response anymore... but if no one got tracking info..? maybe this is something they did with this release... we'll see if they arrive monday :smile:

I ordered before from TGWO and they shipped fedex within the EU too... yeah they are pretty responsive but now when I asked about tracking information I got no response anymore... but if no one got tracking info..? maybe this is something they did with this release... we'll see if they arrive monday :smile:
its around 10pm there theyre probably closed

yea i was suprised myself, i was like WTF, just when all my funds are gone at the moment, i guess someone cancelled or dint pay for there invoice i guess.

you just got an email? Thought TGWO emails all went out a couple days back...

yea i was suprised myself, i was like WTF, just when all my funds are gone at the moment, i guess someone cancelled or dint pay for there invoice i guess.
You're welcome!  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom