Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I should've just copped from TGWO. They told me they would be marked at 60 for FedEx after my PayPal invoice was expired. 

Ahhh. I don't care about koyos too much.

This will be me when I cop undftd's glv

tumblr_ma020aPmZI1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="BuddhaChris" url="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/29460#post_21843212

are those new commonwealths ?

I'm praying commonwealth takes the subtle approach like they did with the geminis.

They look great there but all it takes is stupid color blocking on the toe to look terrible. Also, not sure how I feel about that white sock liner

I'm praying commonwealth takes the subtle approach like they did with the geminis.

They look great there but all it takes is stupid color blocking on the toe to look terrible. Also, not sure how I feel about that white sock liner
I was just going to say the same thing about the sock liner. Not a fan of that, but if the rest looks dope I'll still get them. I think Bad Lieutenant mentioned there would be a color blocked toe box though...

Also, what's up with the change in color with the brown leather? It almost looks as if the leather is wet.

Last edited:
Ugh... Have to travel again on Saturday morning/afternoon, this Koyo drop is going to be tough lol

It will def be like offsprings. International shop so US gets less pairs. Geminis were plentiful due to them being domestic.

Well see tomorrow

Ugh... Have to travel again on Saturday morning/afternoon, this Koyo drop is going to be tough lol
Lol if I remember correctly didnt you say the same for the offsprings and u ended up with 2 pairs? If that's tough, I dont wanna know what an easy cop is for you 
laugh.gif

Lol if I remember correctly didnt you say the same for the offsprings and u ended up with 2 pairs? If that's tough, I dont wanna know what an easy cop is for you :lol:

I had to pay over retail for both of those, missed out on RD.

Ehhh I'll prolly wing it. Stay close to the thread and Twitter.

The runners community is cool, they're always throwing oops to links and carts.

Everyone in JB holding info close to their heart :lol:

Last edited:

You're gonna receive your shoes... that's it... no shipping conf, no tracking... just your shoes.
Just got my koyos earlier. true enough, no word from TGWO before they shipped it out.
laugh.gif
 2-day delivery. wow..

I am liking the koyos a lot. glad that i went for the email order.

Back
Top Bottom