Asian Culture Discussion Thread

it will always be F Donald Trump for me but if anyone is solely blaming the increases in attacks on Asians on him & other politicians, i would argue aren't thinking or using it for political gain

Reactions: JPS

Still laughing about the fact that people tried to call her ugly to deflect attention from the fact that she’s telling the truth.

Asian__Dawn is getting dragged and it’s much deserved.

wuchi01 wuchi01 @frink85 @Nawzlew equality equality any chance I can get invited to the secret Discord group or are the books closed?

she aint lying tho callin them out. plus they tagged her onto their page, not sure what they expected.

btw if any folks are feeling just jaded and down about the violence i really encourage you to find some local events or demonstrations to participate in just be amongst community. i dropped by this event earlier. didn’t know what to expect but to be with others is a powerful feeling

Part Cambodian.
Cops aren’t sure.
Locals say yes.

she aint lying tho callin them out. plus they tagged her onto their page, not sure what they expected.

Not only did they tag her but proceeded to expose and solidify how brain dead, reductive and sincerely stupid the person/people that run that page are.

Its essentially an extremely low budget and uneducated, racist aggregator that doesn’t realize that they’re doing harm to the Asian community by being a proud dumb***.

Then turning around and putting other Asians down.

what part of the game is that?

First time in over 20+ years no seat at the table.
He ignored the obvious alarm way back at beginning of process.
Wake up Uncle Joe.

Duckworth to no longer vote for Biden's straight, white nominees

https://mol.im/a/9394873

Still laughing about the fact that people tried to call her ugly to deflect attention from the fact that she’s telling the truth.

Asian__Dawn is getting dragged and it’s much deserved.

wuchi01 wuchi01 @frink85 @Nawzlew equality equality any chance I can get invited to the secret Discord group or are the books closed?

Ha not sure if that was a subtle shot, but without even watching her video I've always been of the stance that page is harmful. Pages that want to bring about awareness while attacking black people and painting them as the perpetrator are misinformed and playing right into white supremacy's wet dream. Stereotypes and biases will always exist because humans are tribal by nature. But being aware of that and steering clear of playing into it is what's important. This stupid page doesn't even try and pretend.

There's also nothing wrong with dating white guy/women. There are incredible allies who are white and genuinely want to help the cause. Whoever runs that page is stupid. Follow NextShark for actual news for Asian Americans

Also, we should get a Discord going :nerd:

Really. Had to go there.
🤨

That'a why police officers have messed up mental health in low income areas.

This happens to you in a high cadence, next thing you know, you're letting off steam on the next guy you pull over. Bang bang....

This happens to you in a high cadence, next thing you know, you're letting off steam on the next guy you pull over. Bang bang....

What a low information, low effort way to make excuses for cops murdering unarmed civilians.

Nothing that you said makes an inkling of sense.

The scary part is that you are dead serious.

*edit*
pay attention to the fact that wuchi01 wuchi01 co-signed it 👀

Last edited:
It seems that some of these posters are dead set on starting something, and I am certain that I am not the only one who sees that.

Reactions: JPS
It seems that some of these posters are dead set on starting something, and I am certain that I am not the only one who sees that.
agreed. its almost as if they want to minimize both the plights of asians and blacks and pit them against one another.

Very SWS type of behavior.

Kith and Kin aint always Kin

agreed. its almost as if they want to minimize both the plights of asians and blacks and pit them against one another.

Very SWS type of behavior.

Kith and Kin aint always Kin
Exactly. This is why my focus is always on white supremacy. It is the system that supports them that makes them dangerous. Through their convenience, they can choose when they can turn that privilege on. With the comment about the asian police officer, once you become one of the boys in blue, you then get the chance to be about that privilege. You protect and then serve at the behest of white privilege. This is what the whole KAREN thing is about. They scream? Cops come and defend them, white people, first. An asian police officer observes and then will respond to such as well. He CHOSE that team.

Let's ask George Floyd what he thinks...

1616599884950.png

Exactly. This is why my focus is always on white supremacy. It is the system that supports them that makes them dangerous. Through their convenience, they can choose when they can turn that privilege on. With the comment about the asian police officer, once you become one of the boys in blue, you then get the chance to be about that privilege. You protect and then serve at the behest of white privilege. This is what the whole KAREN thing is about. They scream? Cops come and defend them, white people, first. An asian police officer observes and then will respond to such as well. He CHOSE that team.

Let's ask George Floyd what he thinks...

1616599884950.png
100%. people seem to think that you must be white to be a white supremacist. I've seen many asian, black, latino SWS

Ha not sure if that was a subtle shot, but without even watching her video I've always been of the stance that page is harmful. Pages that want to bring about awareness while attacking black people and painting them as the perpetrator are misinformed and playing right into white supremacy's wet dream. Stereotypes and biases will always exist because humans are tribal by nature. But being aware of that and steering clear of playing into it is what's important. This stupid page doesn't even try and pretend.

There's also nothing wrong with dating white guy/women. There are incredible allies who are white and genuinely want to help the cause. Whoever runs that page is stupid. Follow NextShark for actual news for Asian Americans

Also, we should get a Discord going :nerd:

Don’t get gaslit and distracted by insincere talking mouths with ulterior motives pushing agenda. We are getting verifiable News and Reports ignored by traditional corporate media. It’s not just on one single Asian Insta Acct.
Why do we get hit with some collective punishment guilt trip. Why are we made to apologize. You really want to know why all Asian Insta Accts have a problem with what girl is?

Think back to what every single one of us been saying: virtue signaling through social media, gaslighting downplaying our concerns, lecturing us how to react.

Girl has Zero credibility. Think she speaks for the Korean community let alone the Asian community?
Sometimes be your own.

15C032CF-7ABE-4CC9-8EC5-9A44DDA8C2D7.png

And equality equality mentioned Next Shark. One of more professional, innocuous Asian site. Same Trolling.

100%. people seem to think that you must be white to be a white supremacist. I've seen many asian, black, latino SWS
Those who are not white SERVE at the knee of white supremacy. This is where they get confused, because they seem to think that they are fighting for their rights to be an american.

They are simply pawns.

Anyone that is a student of history, will acknowledge that there is indeed two america's.

There are those who serve white supremacy, and then there are those who are simply trying to live in a system that is working to destroy them.

We should be reminded of that when we are addressing tragedies such as the ATL parlor shooting or GF shooting.

We all know the core of the problem. Despite what certain Folk may lie about; the majority of asians here aren't about dismissing black lives.

We all have common enemies.

Stop the violence

End White Supremacy (no matter who is perpetrating it)

442112E9-558A-4C6E-B4D0-171009EAE248.jpeg

wuchi01 wuchi01 this is what you want to support? OK. Now what you’ve said to me in the past several times about me leaving this country/questioning if I’m American makes complete sense. I always thought you spoke like a conservative white dude but couldn’t confirm it, but here you are promoting an Asian supremacist agenda that uses white supremacist logic.

then maybe they shouldn’t be police in the first place if they can’t handle what comes with it. You expect people to feel sorry for them for doing their job, which is stopping and preventing crime? Imagine signing up to be a police officer expecting criminals to respect your feelings :lol:

then maybe they shouldn’t be police in the first place if they can’t handle what comes with it. You expect people to feel sorry for them for doing their job, which is stopping and preventing crime? Imagine signing up to be a police officer expecting criminals to respect your feelings :lol:
I definitely agree.. all the amount of $$ in the world isn't worth it for that job.

We should be reminded of that when we are addressing tragedies such as the ATL parlor shooting or GF shooting.

We all know the core of the problem. Despite what certain Folk may lie about; the majority of asians here aren't about dismissing black lives.

We all have common enemies.

Stop the violence

End White Supremacy (no matter who is perpetrating it)
You should have the right to be a proud ASIAN while living in america, without giving up your ancestry.

The way the game is played, is that they want you to leave your ancestry behind, then strictly focus upon being an american. They then see you as asset, the one who'll snitch on your brothers and sisters who may be fighting to be completely free from oppression.

Learn from Black people, you cannot simply educate your way out of oppression, and you cannot polite your way out of it either.

Saying and doing all of the so called right things, will only give them confidence and more control over what you do, as you then become predictable.

You should have the right to be a proud ASIAN while living in america, without giving up your ancestry.

The way the game is played, is that they want you to leave your ancestry behind, then strictly focus upon being an american. They then see you as asset, the one who'll snitch on your brothers and sisters who may be fighting to be completely free from oppression.

Learn from Black people, you cannot simply educate your way out of oppression, and you cannot polite your way out of it either.

Saying and doing all of the so called right things, will only give them confidence and more control over what you do, as you then become predictable.
100% i wanted to touch on that when the SWS in the shooter thread asked you why dont you just leave america.

The context of that question or the whole america love it or leacve it is so loaded; especially for black people. Slavery was a genocide not only on people but also history and culture of a people. Go back or leave isn't that simple.

Same thing for when these SWS tell asians to go back or leave the country. Many asians immigrated here for refuge and other reasons.

Go back. It's a cry for people who assume ownership. Sorry SWS. This is not your land to tell us when to leave.

As Asians we are told we do not belong. We are told that we are just visitors. Temporary.

Back
Top Bottom