Asian Culture Discussion Thread

442112E9-558A-4C6E-B4D0-171009EAE248.jpeg

wuchi01 wuchi01 this is what you want to support? OK. Now what you’ve said to me in the past several times about me leaving this country/questioning if I’m American makes complete sense. I always thought you spoke like a conservative white dude but couldn’t confirm it, but here you are promoting an Asian supremacist agenda that uses white supremacist logic.

You see me quote that post here or even support the idea?
You know me so well and can speak to my biography, family history, the hate and discrimination I grew up experiencing?

Stop the generalizations and innuendos.
What’s with your attack fellow Asians mentality?
News flash past experience doesn’t indicate future experience.
This the post you referring to.

Wasn’t a faux concern. Don’t be so cynical that you discounted what I said about couple extended Family members and Friends that have immigrated from the US. I wasn’t kidding in saying individual choices are unique and Personal.
Do what you have to do.

Nothing is static and unchanging. Things will move on. Just need to plan. Not like Humanity have not endured other manmade or natural disasters before.

then maybe they shouldn’t be police in the first place if they can’t handle what comes with it. You expect people to feel sorry for them for doing their job, which is stopping and preventing crime? Imagine signing up to be a police officer expecting criminals to respect your feelings :lol:

You play the video and read the actual news?

What are your thoughts on the spewed Asian Hate Speech.
That come with the job?
Do you support that he went there?

100% i wanted to touch on that when the SWS in the shooter thread asked you why dont you just leave america.

The context of that question or the whole america love it or leacve it is so loaded; especially for black people. Slavery was a genocide not only on people but also history and culture of a people. Go back or leave isn't that simple.

Same thing for when these SWS tell asians to go back or leave the country. Many asians immigrated here for refuge and other reasons.

Go back. It's a cry for people who assume ownership. Sorry SWS. This is not your land to tell us when to leave.

As Asians we are told we do not belong. We are told that we are just visitors. Temporary.
On a personal note, I have said this on this site as well, my family OWNS the plantation for which we were captive on. We took it by force, and it has been in our family's name legally, for more than 150 years. Also my family is one of THREE, count it, only THREE Black families, that know exactly where we were stolen from on the continent of Africa. During our family reunions, every year, a rep from the library of congress comes to that reunion, to document the new births in our clan. I KNOW where I am from, and we go there on occasion with ceremonies attached when we arrive.

So I say that to say this, I am not speaking out of ignorance, out of turn. I know what they want to do, and I can go back and live just as well as I am living right now. Ghana is looking real good as well, but I do have a Black agenda, and I encourage Asians to have their own agenda as well, protecting your ancestry.

Your ancestors are precious, they should be your motivation. Make them proud. Do not let white supremacy be the thing that you fight for.

Reactions: JPS

That come with the job?

First of all, :lol: at me having to suck up to or be cool with your nonsense just because you’re Asian. I’m not an Asian supremacist or any type of supremacist for that matter. Just because someone shares similar or same background as me doesn’t make him or her special or immune from anything in my eyes

second of all, :lol: at you leaving out your posts asking about my passport/nationality and then later trying to tell me I should consider leaving the country (which I am planning for when the situation allows, but it’s definitely not your place to tell me anything)

Third of all, yes, it does come with the territory. Do you not know the type of people police officers are out in the street for? And you’re using racist comments from some crazy dude as justification for police snapping on an innocent traffic stop and shooting someone?

That come with the job?
Ohhhhh maaannnn. The female police officers were called the B word, and white cops were called pigs and even more. Not saying that it is right, but do you take issue with that as well?

On a personal note, I have said this on this site as well, my family OWNS the plantation for which we were captive on. We took it by force, and it has been in our family's name legally, for more than 150 years. Also my family is one of THREE, count it, only THREE Black families, that know exactly where we were stolen from on the continent of Africa. During our family reunions, every year, a rep from the library of congress comes to that reunion, to document the new births in our clan. I KNOW where I am from, and we go there on occasion with ceremonies attached when we arrive.

So I say that to say this, I am not speaking out of ignorance, out of turn. I know what they want to do, and I can go back and live just as well as I am living right now. Ghana is looking real good as well, but I do have a Black agenda, and I encourage Asians to have their own agenda as well, protecting your ancestry.

Your ancestors are precious, they should be your motivation. Make them proud. Do not let white supremacy be the thing that you fight for.
Mos def man. I recall when u noted your ancestral home in another thread.

I stand with you in regards to our cultures' preservation and prosperty.

I dont care what other kin type of people and agitators say. NT is more family than foe.

I respect your agenda.

And I know you respect mine.

And this is what is lost when other people try to make it about black versus asian.

Mos def man. I recall when u noted your ancestral home in another thread.

I stand with you in regards to our cultures' preservation and prosperty.

I dont care what other kin type of people and agitators say. NT is more family than foe.

I respect your agenda.

And I know you respect mine.

And this is what is lost when other people try to make it about black versus asian.
Damned straight. Be proud to be Asian. I am damned proud to be Black....and there are a whole lotta dudes on here who have a HUGE problem with my being Black before anything else.

Damned straight. Be proud to be Asian. I am damned proud to be Black....and there are a whole lotta dudes on here who have a HUGE problem with my being Black before anything else.
Let it be their last dance. No J and No Reps from me for those type of cowards

Our love for shoes is not the binding tie of NT. Racists wear Jordans too. And I always remind myself of that.

Never an excuse or justification. But it happens and will happen again. It's as certain as power corrupting people.

It's wrong, but its there.
i agree. I saw your post as pointing out and not cosigning it

Did any of you have a problem with the Black police officers being called the N word?

I bet that you didn't. Probably because it was Black people saying it, right?

That's that selective anger that is rampant around these parts.

Did any of you have a problem with the Black police officers being called the N word?

I think its uncomfortable for people to realize that it was not in their consciousness to even realize it. That's the subconscious of white supremacist thinking imbedded in many folks.

and to answer directly. No black person, no matter their occupation should be called the N word or any other type of derogatory slur

I think its uncomfortable for people to realize that it was not in their consciousness to even realize it. That's the subconscious of white supremacist thinking imbedded in many folks.
There is no doubt about it.

There was some dude on this thread saying that white supremacy had no influence among asians, of which is a damned lie. Everyone has been influenced through white supremacy, and that is how we got here.

First of all, :lol: at me having to suck up to or be cool with your nonsense just because you’re Asian. I’m not an Asian supremacist or any type of supremacist for that matter. Just because someone shares similar or same background as me doesn’t make him or her special or immune from anything in my eyes

second of all, :lol: at you leaving out your posts asking about my passport/nationality and then later trying to tell me I should consider leaving the country (which I am planning for when the situation allows, but it’s definitely not your place to tell me anything)

Third of all, yes, it does come with the territory. Do you not know the type of people police officers are out in the street for? And you’re using racist comments from some crazy dude as justification for police snapping on an innocent traffic stop and shooting someone?

You have some really weird delusion feel getting attacked psychological issues.
Quote the entire exchange then. You talk about leaving on a public board and then get triggered by someone who relayed Personal experience with the matter.
Where am I justifying police snapping on innocent people and shooting them?
What is wrong with you?
Stop with the holier than thou attitude.
Nobody telling you how to think react.
The fact that you don’t react is telling.

I'm also proud to be a BLACK CONSERVATIVE as well. I'm proud of my political views and there are a whole Lotta dudes and gals in here who have a HUGE problem with me being a Conservative before anything else.

and to answer directly. No black person, no matter their occupation should be called the N word or any other type of derogatory slur

sure, no one should be called racial slurs, but you can’t sign up be a police officer, knowing that it’s your job to keep your cool while dealing with/apprehending with all the scumbags and dangerous people of society, and also expect your life to be free of any discomfort and violence. If something like that affects you so much that you feel like you should murder the next person who makes your life inconvenient on a traffic stop, then you should resign

There is no doubt about it.

There was some dude on this thread saying that white supremacy had no influence among asians, of which is a damned lie. Everyone has been influenced through white supremacy, and that is how we got here.
Fireworks went off yesterday. I know I threw in my own cannon fodder. But I think its always helpful to go back and reflect. We missed so many important conversations after people started attacking one another.

We should def talk about the idea that white supremacy influenced asians. It is very true. A few of my pinoy NTers even mentioned how some filipinos be using whitening creams. Like on some OD use that would put Sammy Sosa to shame.

The idea of white supremacy isnt just a harsh image of adolf hitler or a KKK hood. it is much more complex and I think that's where the honest conversation should go.

I think implicit bias get folks defensive when the suggestion of their culture gets tied to white supremacy. That's emotional reactivity.

White supremacy influences culture =/= you are a white supremacist

sure, no one should be called racial slurs, but you can’t sign up be a police officer, knowing that it’s your job to keep your cool while dealing with/apprehending with all the scumbags and dangerous people of society, and also expect your life to be free of any discomfort and violence. If something like that affects you so much that you feel like you should murder the next person who makes your life inconvenient on a traffic stop, then you should resign
agreed. The Police system conversation is another topic that should be addressed. unfortunately some people sign up to be police officers so that their discomfort and violence becomes shielded and excused

I love conversations like this

my professional and theoretical approach as a therapist is Family and Systems.

so this is right up my alley

Ohhhhh maaannnn. The female police officers were called the B word, and white cops were called pigs and even more. Not saying that it is right, but do you take issue with that as well?

This is the first time we have ever talked.
So let’s not get started on wrong footing misunderstanding.
Nowhere do I blindly support police brutality, misconduct and killings.
You bet wrong. When you post an Asian attacking a Black cop with hate speech and worse, will absolutely condemn.
Don’t presume to know where I stand and have experienced.
Peace.

I'm also proud to be a BLACK CONSERVATIVE as well. I'm proud of my political views and there are a whole Lotta dudes and gals in here who have a HUGE problem with me being a Conservative before anything else.
Your conservative handsome nature has radicalized my heart into an uncontrollable liberal pace.

Back
Top Bottom