Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Checkin back in this thread as a Paki dude but especially now since I'm dating this bad lil Pilipina. My joint dumb slimthick and blow trees with me. We can make cute lil InterAsian babies together :pimp:[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128154[/emoji][emoji]133669450224[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]133669450221[/emoji][emoji]128155[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

The DTF at Arcadia is my joint
pimp.gif

In fact I went last Saturday
the braised beef 
embarassed.gif

I ****** up not getting it last week when I was at the San Jose location 
mean.gif

^ Will have to try that out.

Never thought that dim sum would win a Michelin star though. 
laugh.gif

Question: do you guys go to Asian barbershops or know of any? My cousin goes to some salon / barber hybrid spot.

I got a haircut in the Philippines before which was real good. The guy mostly used scissors instead of clippers which was cool to see. For $5 you get a haircut, neck massage, and nails treatment if you want.

^ Will have to try that out.

Never thought that dim sum would win a Michelin star though.  :lol:

I've been to Tim Ho Wan in Taipei.

Dim sum wise .. it's ok.

but those bbq pork buns ... CRACK. they need to open up a shop that sells only those.

Top 5 things I have ever eaten.

Last edited:
I had Hot Star in Taipei too, but it wasn't that special to me. Korean fried chicken >>>>>

In Taipei I was eating these every day for $1.50 each. Wish we had equivalent quality street food here, cause this is better than any fast food on earth.
Taiwan's GOAT when it comes to cheap street food. It's amazing how the obesity rate there isn't higher

Probably cause Taipei is so easy to walk around in. I was walking a total of 2-3 hours every day for about a week, so even though I was eating a lot or unhealthy stuff every day, I didn't gain any weight at all. It's like that for me in most major Asian cities in general. When I try the same diet here I can start feeling my jeans getting tighter around the waist after a week or two :lol:

Last edited:
Probably cause Taipei is so easy to walk around in. I was walking a total of 2-3 hours every day for about a week, so even though I was eating a lot or unhealthy stuff every day, I didn't gain any weight at all. It's like that for me in most major Asian cities in general. When I try the same diet here I can start feeling my jeans getting tighter around the waist after a week or two
laugh.gif
Yea I remember visiting NY I made it a point to walk as much as I could to soak in the city. Ate everything and anything in sight and put on about 2.5 pounds at most. 

Probably cause Taipei is so easy to walk around in. I was walking a total of 2-3 hours every day for about a week, so even though I was eating a lot or unhealthy stuff every day, I didn't gain any weight at all. It's like that for me in most major Asian cities in general. When I try the same diet here I can start feeling my jeans getting tighter around the waist after a week or two :lol:

I was probably avging 20k steps a day for two weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom