Arrogance of having a college degree

Not sure why NT doesn't crack down on the unfunny unoriginal trolls. You'll have mods flex their muscle and suspend users over something as petty as partial profanity while trolls are able to troll away. Ip check and ban dude and his real username as well and call it a day.

Bachelors Degree still means a lot, especially if you got a business-type degree or science or engineering. I'm proud of my BComm, I worked 4 years for that, a lot of stress and late nights involved. I don't boast about it but I'm proud to tell people and employers that I have it, they automatically look at me in a better way. 

Basically you'll be in debt afterwards if your bachelors degree is useless and doesnt help you get a decent job - generally speaking an arts or history degree are examples. 

Before going to college/university, think about the return on your investment after your done, especially if your personally paying yourself for it, no parents helping out. 

Literally one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted on NT.

I think some of y'all are taking luckys post put of context. I get what he was trying to say. I myself am still in school trying to finish, but have been at my job for 7 years now, over 70k and steadily progressing upward. Sometime I feel a little self conscious about not being finished yet but at the end of the day I'm only 28 and still have time. The first time I went to college, I went for all of the wrong reasons. To those on the fence, study something that peaks your interest. Don't do it for the money because you will be miserable. Y'all gotta ease up on lucky man

And yet u still on my ****
laugh.gif

Newflash chump, everyone in NY has a metrocard,

But only cowards hide behind backup screen names

Flossing their teeth wit my **** poppin ****.

So how u sound?
laugh.gif

Im in college, work, and im pretty sure id bag your

***** any given sunday.
pimp.gif

Moral of da story in this thread, college degrees isnt

da automatic magic elixir for unlocking a upper

middle class Cozy income, but it sure helps if you

Completely clueless on getting paper otherwise.

Lol I guess all the people that live in Central Park West, Columbus circle, Tribeca, Upper East Side etc. have multiple cars for inconvenience. It's a fact that you're living in low income conditions. It's a fact you're a loser in society. I don't associate myself with any low life ******* ******* so you definitely wouldn't be able to bag them lol. #Factsonly

Id bag your chick talking to your mom on my bike b

You soft duke :lol:

Not sure why NT doesn't crack down on the unfunny unoriginal trolls. You'll have mods flex their muscle and suspend users over something as petty as partial profanity while trolls are able to troll away. Ip check and ban dude and his real username as well and call it a day.
The disrespect is astronomical...especially for a dude who doesn't even know the man like that. 

You know me and ninja only shared words in the TM thread, but I was running off emotions. 

But it seems some dudes really got hate for him. 

The disrespect is astronomical...especially for a dude who doesn't even know the man like that.

You know me and ninja only shared words in the TM thread, but I was running off emotions.

But it seems some dudes really got hate for him.

Dude suffers from severe mental health issues, if memory serves me correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Def.

Yall just feedin the troll.

I haven't even got to you yet, don't you work as a cashier at costco? I need to add you to that same ninjahood/henz0/lonnie category

Pay him no mind him audi, he's got so many people

In his mouth he's bout to open a daycare for kids.

This is why you go to college folks, so you dont end

up Like this fool wasting energy on a message board

Wit amateur slander :lol: sad little troll.

Last edited:
Not sure what's worse. The clowns who try and downplay or minimalize a college degree (yet barely have a high school diploma or ged) and hold resentment towards those that are college educated for whatever reason.

Or the pompous "I have a degree and I'm going to make sure the whole world knows it and ill be sure to include or mention it in the most basic of conversations that look down on those without a degree and hold their opinions as irrelevant
. I could see how this could rub people off the wrong way and its a terrible character quality.

End of the day a degree is a very good achievement and to be able to dedicate yourself to something for 4 years or however long it may take shows that your committed and can get things done. Its something you should be proud of but its not the end all be all. A degree helps you potentially get your foot in the door but its what you do with your degree.

You got a bachelors, well someone else got a masters, you got a masters, well someone else got their phd from Harvard etc. its always going to be someone else doing more or better then you so that constant bragging is a terrible look.
As a current college student, the dude who brings up his degree at any opportunity is weak as hell. Actually both scenarios mentioned are weak

Last edited:
Id bag your chick talking to your mom on my bike b

You soft duke
laugh.gif

lol such remedial comebacks. Too bad facts are facts. edwin. Abeautifulhaze should've just stepped on you years ago like the rodent you are

You sad little troll riding my **** so hard im bout

To give him a season pass :lol: college folks, just GO

And make sure u research da competitive fields so

When you come out there's a job indemand waiting

For you.

Last edited:
Pay him no mind him audi, he's got so many people

In his mouth he's bout to open a daycare for kids.

This is why you go to college folks, so you dont end

up Like this fool wasting energy on a message board

Wit amateur slander :lol: sad little troll.

my feelings don't get hurt on the internet. I'm good.

Lol dude doesn't know me.

Not sure what's worse. The clowns who try and downplay or minimalize a college degree (yet barely have a high school diploma or ged) and hold resentment towards those that are college educated for whatever reason.

Or the pompous "I have a degree and I'm going to make sure the whole world knows it and ill be sure to include or mention it in the most basic of conversations that look down on those without a degree and hold their opinions as irrelevant
. I could see how this could rub people off the wrong way and its a terrible character quality.

End of the day a degree is a very good achievement and to be able to dedicate yourself to something for 4 years or however long it may take shows that your committed and can get things done. Its something you should be proud of but its not the end all be all. A degree helps you potentially get your foot in the door but its what you do with your degree.

You got a bachelors, well someone else got a masters, you got a masters, well someone else got their phd from Harvard etc. its always going to be someone else doing more or better then you so that constant bragging is a terrible look.
As a current college student, the dude who brings up his degree at any opportunity is weak as hell. Actually both scenarios mentioned are weak

Word to da skits of kanye west's first album.

Its a accomplishment, not king Arthur's sword...any

Body can so it if they put there mind to it..its what

Tou do with it once u got it that counts..i know

people with bachelors degrees working at da gap

Cuz their major isnt something that helps em in da

Cut throat job market. U gotta take that paper and

Apply it to something thats getting u $$ or else

Its a 2/ 4 year waste of time

i have a co worker who said they aint doing no manual labor because they have a degree :lol:

Why is that funny? Have to value yourself. You have morons in NYC and DC with $200,000 degrees working jobs that pay them thirty racks a year. 
:x  :smh:

I took his post to mean there are folks who won't do their own manual labor like mowing grass, gardening, auto work etc because they are above it since they have a degree

Originally Posted by "youngdoc"  

Originally Posted by "macpr0retina"  

Originally Posted by "you  

i have a co worker who said they aint doing no manual labor because they have a degree
laugh.gif
Why is that funny? Have to value yourself. You have morons in NYC and DC with $200,000 degrees working jobs that pay them thirty racks a year. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

I took his post to mean there are folks who won't do their own manual labor like mowing grass, gardening, auto work etc because they are above it since they have a degree
Its foolish either way..no one is ever beneath work.

Look at migrant mexicans picking oranges..if it

wasn't for them tropicana would be 9 bucks.. I got a

Huge respect for people who still do da gritty things.

Last edited:
So much hate in this thread man. Just disrespectful

Easy to do when hiding behind a computer screen and backup username. He wouldn't say none of the stuff he's saying in a face to face situation so his posts should be taken with a grain of salt.

Don't do it for the money because you will be miserable.
Do you honestly believe this? I think people just say this because its the "right" thing to say. The only reason I do any of the things I do for my career is for the money, its literally the only thing that matters when it comes to a job to me. I would do something I absolutely despise if the money was great and I wouldnt be sad at all, matter of fact if I was doing something I "loved" and broke, I'd be even more mad about that.

The "when you do something that you love, money also comes with it" falls into that umbrella also.

Don't do it for the money because you will be miserable.
Do you honestly believe this? I think people just say this because its the "right" thing to say. The only reason I do any of the things I do for my career is for the money, its literally the only thing that matters when it comes to a job to me. I would do something I absolutely despise if the money was great and I wouldnt be sad at all, matter of fact if I was doing something I "loved" and broke, I'd be even more mad about that.

The "when you do something that you love, money also comes with it" falls into that umbrella also.
thats not totally true.....once you make enough money where you comfortable, and you realize how much you hate your job you'll walk away.

look at Seinfeld...once you feel like you're done you done....and look at how much money they was throwing at him for another season.

Back
Top Bottom