Arrogance of having a college degree

Problem is dudes are worried too much about what the next man is doing.

I gotta make more money than this guy, I gotta have a better whip, I gotta have a badder chick

Meanwhile they forget about priorities.

Jealousy is a female trait, just take care of your families. Nothing wrong with indulging in your hard work, no matter WHAT your line of work is, just don't be stupid about it. Don't be ashamed if you do any type of manual labor. Don't be ashamed that you don't have a car.

The words of a someone who's in that ninjahood/henz0/lonnie loser situation in life. Keep telling yourself you're alright lol. Ninjahood just takes it to the next level of actually being proud of his situation

I'm 20, still in college, saving cash for when it really matters.

I can already tell if I strip your degree and your whip from you (if you have them since you talking all this ****) you would be nothing.

You're a sheep. This thread got your name on it.

Why are people still responding to this guy?

Aren't most of you college educated or at least attending college?

Smarten up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 20, still in college, saving cash for when it really matters.

I can already tell if I strip your degree and your whip from you (if you have them since you talking all this ****) you would be nothing.

You're a sheep. This thread got your name on it.

Let me translate what you said to the real meaning, you're trying to make yourself feel better that you still have potential to get out of the gutter. You're pinching pennies hoping that you can splurge at red lobster in the future

I'm far from the gutter, trust me.

I have more potential in my pinky than you ever had in your life.

You'll understand once your moms is my cook.

Why does NT assume everyone who went to college is deep in Student Loan debt and cant find a job?

it almost seems as if they use this to validate their reasoning to not wanting to go to college.
ok so we will just assume mommy and daddy paid your way.

I see you've at least got a slightly decent imagination. However, in the real world you are what you are. A bum in that henz0/ninjahood/lonnie caliber.

You got it b. You know everything.

Yea college degree snobs tend to be more arrogant than the bootstrap millionaires. I guess that paper really feels like a cushion to them.

Having a degree doesnt make you better than anyone else. I have mutlple degrees and while I am extremely proud of my accomplishments that doesnt mean I think of myself as any better than the local university janitor or cashier.

Its a shame people get a couple letters behind their name and think their **** dont stink.

On the other hand just because 1 person out of a million became extremely successful, if you measure success by wealth, doesnt mean that college is worthless. You have a much better chance of obtaining that wealth with a college degree and further.

Last edited:
Not sure what's worse. The clowns who try and downplay or minimalize a college degree (yet barely have a high school diploma or ged) and hold resentment towards those that are college educated for whatever reason.

Or the pompous "I have a degree and I'm going to make sure the whole world knows it and ill be sure to include or mention it in the most basic of conversations that look down on those without a degree and hold their opinions as irrelevant. I could see how this could rub people off the wrong way and its a terrible character quality.

End of the day a degree is a very good achievement and to be able to dedicate yourself to something for 4 years or however long it may take shows that your committed and can get things done. Its something you should be proud of but its not the end all be all. A degree helps you potentially get your foot in the door but its what you do with your degree.

You got a bachelors, well someone else got a masters, you got a masters, well someone else got their phd from Harvard etc. its always going to be someone else doing more or better then you so that constant bragging is a terrible look.

All I know is it was pure struggle more than half the time trying to get my bio/-bio-science degree. Combined with running track and XC 4 of 5 years, it was grueling. So with that, IONO how you can just "slide through" college, unless you're a certified genius, or a 3+ star athlete at a big university that is destined for the NFL

Agree with Ced Ceballos' post as well

Last edited:
Why are people still responding to this guy?

Aren't most of you college educated or at least attending college?

Smarten up.
This.

You should know when you're being trolled.

99% of the time I respond to a troll, I know its a troll and im allowing my jimmies to be rustled.

Come on educated brethren.

Why does NT assume everyone who went to college is deep in Student Loan debt and cant find a job?

it almost seems as if they use this to validate their reasoning to not wanting to go to college.
This as well..

Cats on NT make it seem like if you go to college you're taking enough loan debt to pay off a Rolls.

Not even remotely close, and that's a terrible excuse for not attending.

I'll graduate with 10k in debt at the MOST and im a STEM major. Probably pay that off within a year of graduating.

Last edited:
Not sure what's worse. The clowns who try and downplay or minimalize a college degree (yet barely have a high school diploma or ged) and hold resentment towards those that are college educated for whatever reason.

Or the pompous "I have a degree and I'm going to make sure the whole world knows it and ill be sure to include or mention it in the most basic of conversations that look down on those without a degree and hold their opinions as irrelevant. I could see how this could rub people off the wrong way and its a terrible character quality.

End of the day a degree is a very good achievement and to be able to dedicate yourself to something for 4 years or however long it may take shows that your committed and can get things done. Its something you should be proud of but its not the end all be all. A degree helps you potentially get your foot in the door but its what you do with your degree.

You got a bachelors, well someone else got a masters, you got a masters, well someone else got their phd from Harvard etc. its always going to be someone else doing more or better then you so that constant bragging is a terrible look.
very very close call...

both of them are showing in this thread...

the reason why i stated i had my masters was to remove those who say "ahhh, you just mad cuz you aint got one"

also, Lucky Luchiano said the dumbest **** earlier... :lol:

thread was made for people like that... people said i'm messing with birds. i really dont know why some of yall garner hate towards me because i share some yamb exploits. :smh:

i did read where he posed a question about debt though. people think college degree = 60k in debt. and you wont be working in your field.. some of yall are bugging... you can get through college with minimal debt, without your parents, without being able to play sports, or without being a wiz kid.

i got 1k scholly without eem knowing it because i had good grades the semester prior.

U dunno me other then my persona on NT, wipe your

Mouth.

Community college is one of da SHINNING

opportunities for shrewd students to side step

Future debt and get into a fast track for a career.

After highschool took a year off, went to visit my

father when he got out in DR, worked full time for

Years and switched majors once i was in school

Which made me lose credits (which was fine, da

Major i was taking i didnt see any growth for a

career making money) so now im bout graduate

In automotive technology where there is SERIOUS

Growth with da current technologies being embarked

Upon by da automakers with their hybrid technology

Endeavors. I also got my hazmat endorsed class A

CDL so i could make SOLID upper middle class $

On da side while i go to school. So as far me? Im

Straight
pimp.gif
now go update that message chain

You're spamming to NTers and get off my ****.

All that and the end result is you about to be 30 years old living in similar conditions of many in 3rd world countries. You still using a metrocard as transportation and the only females you get are bottom barrel *******s. Everything that's apart of your life is bottom barrel. That just describes your life to a tee

And yet u still on my **** :lol:

Newflash chump, everyone in NY has a metrocard,

But only cowards hide behind backup screen names

Flossing their teeth wit my **** poppin ****.

So how u sound? :lol:

Im in college, work, and im pretty sure id bag your

***** any given sunday. :pimp:

Moral of da story in this thread, college degrees isnt

da automatic magic elixir for unlocking a upper

middle class Cozy income, but it sure helps if you

Completely clueless on getting paper otherwise.

very very close call...

both of them are showing in this thread...

the reason why i stated i had my masters was to remove those who say "ahhh, you just mad cuz you aint got one"

also, Lucky Luchiano said the dumbest **** earlier...
laugh.gif

thread was made for people like that... people said i'm messing with birds. i really dont know why some of yall garner hate towards me because i share some yamb exploits.
mean.gif

i did read where he posed a question about debt though. people think college degree = 60k in debt. and you wont be working in your field.. some of yall are bugging... you can get through college with minimal debt, without your parents, without being able to play sports, or without being a wiz kid.

i got 1k scholly without eem knowing it because i had good grades the semester prior.

I respect the the different obstacles people have to climb to get a college degree. Sometimes cats aren't geniuses and they have to work hard. Others are first generation graduates blazing a trail. If they want to boast about their education, good for them.

But that's not my story, so my degree is just a piece of paper to me.

I see you've at least got a slightly decent imagination. However, in the real world you are what you are. A bum in that henz0/ninjahood/lonnie caliber.

You got it b. You know everything.

Dont worry bout this twerp b, its da same loser

Running that PM chain letter with nothing else to do

On a sunday.

Back
Top Bottom