Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Now you're falling into the cliche stage of "I don't know but I know". You started off with hard answers but fell back after they were debunked. Weren't you just talking about how you knew God was here and had your back because you were blessed or that others were blessed? Now you're going back on that and saying there's no evidence?

I won't go into the argument over fallacy stuff anymore because it's obvious you just don't don't get that concept or at least just refusing to.

Last edited:
 please guys lets not go into detail about how absurd that book full of fairy tales is.

believers say that youre not supposed to take every word literally, but in reality THEY do.

the bible says its wrong to be gay, that seems pretty literal to me.

but w/e, lets not question this cult that believes in a dusty book full of ridiculous stories.

Now you're falling into the cliche stage of "I don't know but I know". You started off with hard answers but fell back after they were debunked. Weren't you just talking about how you knew God was here and had your back because you were blessed or that others were blessed? Now you're going back on that and saying there's no evidence?

I won't go into the argument over fallacy stuff anymore because it's obvious you just don't don't get that concept or at least just refusing to.

where did I convey 'idk, but i know'? I believe God is here. I can't prove it. but it doesn't change my belief. I have faith that he's here. if you don't, fine. You guys give yourselves too much credit for not believing, like it's some big feat. You do or you do not. You can argue until you're blue in the face, you'll just be blue in the face. It makes no difference me. Your life is your own. Like, literally, I could not care less if you believe or not lol. Yes, I attribute my good fortune and blessings to God. I also attribute my trials.

I'm going to retire from this conversation though, I've pretty much said all I really have to say on it. Still got nothing but love for yall, good talk fellas.

Last edited:
 please guys lets not go into detail about how absurd that book full of fairy tales is.

believers say that youre not supposed to take every word literally, but in reality THEY do.

the bible says its wrong to be gay, that seems pretty literal to me.

but w/e, lets not question this cult that believes in a dusty book full of ridiculous stories.

Welcome. I was scared for you after you said Creflow Dollar spoke to you through a TV.

Let it go Freeze, you aren't gonna win with the internet atheists. They got they mind made up about the subject just like we do

where did I convey 'idk, but i know'? I believe God is here. I can't prove it. but it doesn't change my belief. I have faith that he's here. if you don't, fine. You guys give yourselves too much credit for not believing, like it's some big feat. You do or you do not. You can argue until you're blue in the face, you'll just be blue in the face. It makes no difference me. Your life is your own. Like, literally, I could not care less if you believe or not lol. Yes, I attribute my good fortune and blessings to God. I also attribute my trials.

I'm going to retire from this conversation though, I've pretty much said all I really have to say on it. Still got nothing but love for yall, good talk fellas.
Thank you for this [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Freeze, absolutely none of this is a personal attack. Just good conversation and a learning experience

Freeze, absolutely none of this is a personal attack. Just good conversation and a learning experience

Oh yeah, for sure. And same here. I dig the conversation. I appreciate your viewpoints. I like that we kept it mature and on topic. No trolling or whatever.

@Freeze

On a serious note. Can you elaborate on your point of God sending natural disasters the way of non-Christian nations? I am interested in hearing more of that theory and why you think that is the case 

[quote name="AZwildcats"]Let it go Freeze, you aren't gonna win with the internet atheists. They got they mind made up about the subject just like we do[/quote]Only thing that frustrates me about this, on a personal level, is that atheism is mostly a refusal to believe what has been largely indoctrinated, whereas belief is mostly sticking to an indoctrination with little to no thought or criticism behind it; just blind loyalty.

@Freeze

On a serious note. Can you elaborate on your point of God sending natural disasters the way of non-Christian nations? I am interested in hearing more of that theory and why you think that is the case 

I didn't say as simply God does that, I was spit balling, saying to just look at some of the natural disasters we've seen, I didn't make the direct correlation, I just said dots could be connected based on what the Bible teaches as far as idolatry and praises other 'God's' and world's living outside of Christianity. I wasn't pointing the finger at those events and saying here's why. Whatever happened and why it happened is outside of my paygrade.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats  
Let it go Freeze, you aren't gonna win with the internet atheists. They got they mind made up about the subject just like we do
Only thing that frustrates me about this, on a personal level, is that atheism is mostly a refusal to believe what has been largely indoctrinated, whereas belief is mostly sticking to an indoctrination with little to no thought or criticism behind it; just blind loyalty.
QFT. "Internet atheists"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
I didn't say as simply God does that, I was spit balling, saying to just look at some of the natural disasters we've seen, I didn't make the direct correlation, I just said dots could be connected based on what the Bible teaches as far as idolatry and praises other 'God's' and world's living outside of Christianity. I wasn't pointing the finger at those events and saying here's why. Whatever happened and why it happened is outside of my paygrade.
But you don't agree with the notion that WE, as a country, arguably practice idolatry at a higher rate than just about any other nation? I mean, to a degree, everyone that has an avatar of another person is practicing idolarty to a small degree. Why are we spared?

I want YOUR opinion, forget what the bullies will think of your answer

[quote name="Freeze"]You guys give yourselves too much credit for not believing, like it's some big feat.[/quote]It's not a feat as in 'accomplishment', but it's extremely difficult and risky.

Don't think so?

Wear a shirt that says 'PROUD ATHEIST' out in public twice a week for a month, and I'll wear one that says 'PROUD CHRISTIAN', and we'll talk about who had the more difficult month.

[quote name="AZwildcats"]Let it go Freeze, you aren't gonna win with the internet atheists. They got they mind made up about the subject just like we do
Only thing that frustrates me about this, on a personal level, is that atheism is mostly a refusal to believe what has been largely indoctrinated, whereas belief is mostly sticking to an indoctrination with little to no thought or criticism behind it; just blind loyalty.[/quote]

But if you're going to look at it like that, then you have to see atheism in the same light. You're shown so many examples of God, and yet you want to attribute it to something else. You see miracles literally every day, but because you see them every day, you're jaded.

You woke up today. That's a blessings. To even have this opportunity to have dialogue about your disbelief is a blessing when you consider others don't have that. You can see. You can walk on your own. Childbirth. Those are blessings bro. You have food to eat. A roof over your head, clothes on your back. Yes, you work for them. They weren't free, but you were blessed with your brain, your abilities, to speak, to work, to think. Maybe you prayed a few times and it didn't happen right when you wanted it to, but to allow that to let you move on completely, you're missing the forest for the trees bro.

But you don't agree with the notion that WE, as a country, arguably practice idolatry at a higher rate than just about any other nation? I mean, to a degree, everyone that has an avatar of another person is practicing idolarty to a small degree. Why are we spared?

I want YOUR opinion, forget what the bullies will think of your answer

MY personal opinion, yes. I agree with you. We idolize athletes, celebrities, pretty people. Money. power. I agree with you. We do all of those things. And yes, we probably are #1 in that. Us and, maybe Japan. I cannot answer for God and why he does what he does, or doesn't do. He may not even make the things we see happen, but just allows to happen what was going to happen. I cannot answer for him.

No lie, if I was in power, which I think about all the time, theres a lot of things I'd do different, not saying his way is wrong, He is perfect. But when I think of certain things, I would definitely change some. Like, every time I'me drinking and choke on it because the trachea and esophagus are too close to each other. I'd change that. Being a Christian doesn't mean you're a brainless robot without opinion. I have plenty of opinions. I don't hate anyone. Including gay people. I don't have hate in my heart. Bible says I should. I don't. I'm pro-choice. Bible says it's wrong. I say it depends. So because of that, I think I can have a richer spiritual relationship, because I come from a mindset of actually trying to understand and not just blind obedience.

I don't know, maybe instead of praying...people could actually...DO something about it? Instead of taking a risk that something you prayed for will most likely not happen?

And yeah, not everyone has that one friend who tries to convince everyone God isn't real. There are plenty of closeted atheists because their social circles would literally crucify them for being atheist. I am one of them.

[quote name="BlackIntellect"]I read a book a few years back by Senator Al Franken and he had a line that resonated with me

"Praying is like brushing your teeth, it certainly doesn't make anything worse"

That's how I feel about religion[/quote]
5ec44778073c3894c41d7a27fd77077b.jpg

View media item 1663058
[quote name="BlackIntellect"]the vast majority of people who are religious don't impose their views on everyone else[/quote]'In God We Trust' is on my money, 'Under God' is in the pledge, the holidays have been taken over by crosses on Easter, everyone collectively thanking the god concept for their blessings in November, and nativity scenes in December, and I hear 'bless you' and least a dozen times a day, and the mere questioning of those religious influences causes deep stares and nasty accusations from the same people you're crediting right now as 'not imposing.'

I don't know, maybe instead of praying...people could actually...DO something about it? Instead of taking a risk that something you prayed for will most likely not happen?

And yeah, not everyone has that one friend who tries to convince everyone God isn't real. There are plenty of closeted atheists because their social circles would literally crucify them for being atheist. I am one of them.
Easy to say if you have never been in a life and death situation. 

Then you need to change your circle. Nobody should be crucified for their beliefs, or lack there-of. 

Back
Top Bottom